• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilmore Girls - Spoilers & Speculations #123

Old Thread

Image created by mariustar.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The GG Spoiler's Thread is organized and moderated by Luis.

The GG Spoiler's Thread is keep alive by the incredible fanatics of Gilmore Girls.

The GG spoiler lowdown is thanks to Jet1945, Fraz, Heather and Luis of Fanbolt.

Episode 7.06 - "Go BullDogs!"

TUESDAY, November 7 - The Sweeps Starting Episode

"GILMORE GIRLS" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7

"Go, Bulldogs!" (TV-PG, D) (HDTV)

COLLEGE DAYS - Christopher (David Sutcliffe) talks Lorelai (Lauren Graham) into visiting Rory (Alexis Bledel) at Yale during Parents' Weekend, and Lorelai is surprised to find that Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) are also there. Trying to prove how cool he is, Christopher invites all of Rory's co-workers on the Yale Daily News to an expensive lunch where they all drink too much, and the meal ends abruptly when Rory insists they leave to cover a breaking story. Meanwhile, Luke (Scott Patterson) meets April's (Vanessa Marano) swimming coach (guest star Mia Cottet), who convinces him to take her adult swimming class. When the coach flirts with him, Luke asks her out on a date. Melissa McCarthy, Yanic Truesdale, Keiko Agena, Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. Wil Shriner directed the episode written by David S. Rosenthal & Rebecca Rand Kirshner

Episode 7.06 - Go BullDogs

Courtesy: Fraz and The CW

(Click for larger image)

Note Episodes 7.06 and 7.07 were filmed out of order and what was thought to be 7.07 will air as 7.06.

Comment

Episode 7.07 - "French Twist"

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14

"French Twist" (TV-PG, L) (HDTV)

ROMANCE IN FRANCE - Christopher (David Sutcliffe) and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) take his daughter GiGi (guest star Nicolette Collier) to visit her mother in Paris. Despite severe jet lag, they manage to have a wonderful, romantic time enjoying the city and each other. Back in Connecticut, Rory (Alexis Bledel) comes to the end of her tenure as Editor-in-Chief of the Yale Daily News and suddenly finds herself unsure of her future. Her new friends Olivia (Michelle Ongkingo) and Lucy (Krysten Ritter) suggest a trip to Stars Hollow for a girls' night while Lorelai is out of town. When they return, Rory is surprised to find that Lucy's new boyfriend is her old friend Marty (guest star Wayne Wilcox), who pretends not to know Rory. Christopher and Lorelai return home with a surprise for everyone. Keiko Agena, Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. Lee Shallat Chemel directed the episode written by David Babcock

"French Twist"-- (R-L) Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Christopher (David Sutcliffe) take G.G. to Paris to stay with Sherry. In spite of falling asleep at the wrong times and having to scrounge for food they manage to have a wonderful and romantic time together

Courtesy: Fraz and The CW

(Click for larger image)

TUESDAY, November 14th Sweeps Episode

This Episode is the one that has a portion taking place in France and has the spoiler (second source unconfirmed) that Lorelai and Chris get married.

Note Episodes 7.06 and 7.07 were filmed out of order.

Last edited by Fraz; 11-03-2006, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Episode 7.08 - "Introducing Lorelai Planetarium"

TUESDAY, November 21st Sweeps Episode

"Introducing Lorelai Planetarium" (TV-PG, L) (HDTV)

LORELAI TELLS RORY THE NEWS - Lorelai (Lauren Graham) invites Rory (Alexis Bledel) over to dinner to tell her that she and Christopher (David Sutcliffe) got married in Paris. Rory pretends to be thrilled while Christopher is in the room, but later tells Lorelai how hurt and angry she really is. Back in town for the start-up of his new internet company, Logan (Matt Czuchry) invites Rory to the launch party, where she meets a magazine editor who suggests she write an article on the event. Rory writes a judgmental article, describing the guests as spoiled elitists. Logan is hurt and angry, accusing Rory of hypocrisy since she is living rent-free in his apartment. Defensive at first, Rory realizes she is living a double standard and decides to find her own apartment. Meanwhile, when April (Vanessa Marano) faces a medical emergency, a frantic Luke (Scott Patterson) turns to Lorelai for help. Lee Shallat Chemel directed the episode written by Jennie Snyder

Last edited by Fraz; 11-03-2006, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Episode 7.09 - "Knit, People, Knit!"

TUESDAY, November 28th Sweeps Episode

Comment

Clips and Promos Section

Audio Promos

Hang Tough Until The Next One!

Video Promos

Hang In There - We have a repeat of Episode 7.01 - The Long Morrow next week. Promos will come then.

Episode Video Clips

Clips from Season 5's Episodes are available on request. PM me with your specific Episode and I will send you back the links.

Season 6 Past Episodes

Episode 6.01 - A New And Improved Lorelai

Episode 6.02 - Fight Face

Episode 6.03 - The UnGraduate

Episode 6.04 - Always A Godmother, Never A God

Episode 6.05 - We've Got Magic To Do

Episode 6.06 - Welcome To The Dollhouse

Episode 6.07 - Twenty One Is The Loneliest Number

Episode 6.08 - Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out

Episode 6.09 - The Prodigal Daughter Returns

Episode 6.10 - He's Slippin' 'Em Bread...Dig?

Episode 6.11 - The Perfect Dress

Episode 6.12 - Just Like Gwen And Gavin

Episode 6.13 - Friday Night's Alright For Fighting

Episode 6.22 - Partings

Season 7 Past Episodes

Episode 7.01 - The Long Morrow

Current Episode

Gilmore Girls Episode 7.02 - That's What You Get, Folks, For Makin' Whoopie

The links below are for a total of 13 clips of the episode.

Important Note: The files are in "zipped" wmv format. This will require that you save the clips file to your machine. This will specifically prevent playing the files directly off of my host. The savings in file size is not very much. Today's video codecs are very efficient in creating small size files.

All you will have to do is DL the files in the usual manner and then "un-zip" them and play to your hearts content. For the PC User - there are many zip file programs to help. For the Mac User - Stuffit Expander or Stuffit Deluxe will do the trick for you.

All the files this time are wmv format. If anyone feels that they need an .mpg or DivX.avi version. Let me know.

Important: The files are here for FanBolt members only. Do Not take the files or the links and post them on other forums. Thanks.

They are:

Luke - Chris - Annddd ... In This Corner - 7.6 mB - Time 1:27

Luke - Kirk - The Name My Mother Gave Me ... Dofus - 18.1 mB - Time 3:27

Lorelai - Sookie - Arigato ... Karate, Babe - 13.5 mB - Time 2:35

Rory - Zack - Lane – The Mexican Adventure - Parte Uno - 17.5 mB - Time 3:20

Rory - Lane - SEX! - Ridiculous, Pervasive, Media Supported Charade - 15.3 mB - Time 2:54

Lorelai - Luke – A Communication Skills Demo - You Asked Me! - 7.6 mB - Time 1:27

Luke - TJ - Zamboni Exhaust & Beer - 10.9 mB - Time 2:05

Lorelai - Rory - Asia - Feng Shui-ing The Furniture And Wasabi Redhots Desert - 15.4 mB - Time 2:55

Lorelai - Rory - Asia ... Communist Answering Machine - 24.1 mB - Time 4:35

Luke - Liz - TJ - White Russians - The Non-Communists - 6.3 mB - Time 1:12

Rory - Lane - A First Time Winner! - 20.9 mB - Time 3:59

Luke - Liz - TJ - The Tuna Loaf Wasn't Right For Each Other - 17.5 mB - Time 3:20

Lorelai - Luke - And So ... It Ends ... With Hands Getting Cold - 13.8 mB - Time 2:38

Computer Geek Stuff:

PC Users - Right Click to save on your machine
            Mac Users - CTL Click to get context menu to save on your machine.

Luke - Chris - Annddd ... In This Corner - 7.6 mB - zipped wmv Format

Luke - Kirk - The Name My Mother Gave Me ... Dofus - 18.1 mB - zipped wmv Format

Lorelai - Sookie - Arigato ... Karate, Babe - 13.5 mB - zipped wmv Format

Rory - Zack - Lane – The Mexican Adventure - Parte Uno - 17.5 mB - zipped wmv Format

Rory - Lane - SEX! - Ridiculous, Pervasive, Media Supported Charade - 15.3 mB - zipped wmv Format

Lorelai - Luke – A Communication Skills Demo - You Asked Me! - 7.6 mB - zipped wmv Format

Luke - TJ - Zamboni Exhaust & Beer - 10.9 mB - zipped wmv Format

Lorelai - Rory - Asia - Feng Shui-ing The Furniture And Wasabi Redhots Desert - 15.4 mB - zipped wmv Format

Lorelai - Rory - Asia ... Communist Answering Machine - 24.1 mB - zipped wmv Format

Luke - Liz - TJ - White Russians - The Non-Communists - 6.3 mB - zipped wmv Format

Rory - Lane - A First Time Winner! - 20.9 mB - zipped wmv Format

Luke - Liz - TJ - The Tuna Loaf Wasn't Right For Each Other - 17.5 mB - zipped wmv Format

Lorelai - Luke - And So ... It Ends ... With Hands Getting Cold - 13.8 mB - zipped wmv Format

Comment

Basic Rules of FanBolt

If you have any doubts about any rule or if you always wonder about what exactly are them, well here is a post that can help you.
              Here you will find links to all the rules and their explanations:

General Rules:

FanBolt General Rules

Regarding Signatures

Posting about Download Episodes

Special Spoiler Zone Rules:

General Rules of the Sneak Preview Zone

Frequently Asked Questions With Answers

No Stealing Allowed!

Other Important Links:

How to show an image, create a link and others:
              BBC Code

The place to talk about everything you can't talk here:
              The Tabloids

The Main Board of Gilmore Girls:
              Gilmore Girls Forum

As always if you need extra help, if you have any doubts or questions just PM Luis, Fraz, or Heather.

Comment

Episodes Schedule

October 31, 2006 - [7.01] - "The Long Morrow" - Rerun

November 07, 2006 - [7.06] - "Go Bulldogs" - November Sweeps Start
                November 14, 2006 - [7.07] - "French Twist"
                November 21, 2006 - [7.08] - "Introducing Lorelai Planetarium"
                November 28, 2006 - [7.09] - "Kint, People, Knit!" - End of Sweeps

December 5, 2006 - [7.10] - A Christmas Themed Episode

*-*-*-*-*-*-

Important!:

(10/30/2006) -- Happy Halloween!! (Yes, a little early, but what other chance I have? )

Thread 122 (10/25/2006) -- Thread 121 (10/19/2006) --

Thread 120 (11/10/2006) -- Thread 119 (09/30/2006) -- Thread 118 (09/24/2006) -- Thread 117 (09/16/2006) --
                Thread 116 (09/06/2006) -- Thread 115 (08/25/2006) -- Thread 114 (08/02/2006) -- Thread 113 (07/15/2006) --
                Thread 112 (06/15/2006) -- Thread 111 (05/26/2006) -- Thread 110 (05/11/2006) -- Thread 109 (05/05/2006) --
                Thread 108 (04/26/2006) -- Thread 107 (04/20/2006) -- Thread 106 (04/18/2006) -- Thread 105 (04/17/2006) --
                Thread 104 (04/16/2006) -- Thread 103 (04/15/2006) -- Thread 102 (04/14/2006) -- Thread 101 (04/13/2006) --
                Thread 100 (04/12/2006) -- Thanks to all the persons, specially to those who are with me since the very begining. A really special thanks to Fraz, my super wonder woman, always there when I needed/need her. Huge thanks to Heather her support means a great deal for me, a hug for you my cute girl! and finally to Jim, what can I say about you, my partner?, Muchas gracias por todo, amigo!.

Link to dates of old threads: Here

Luis & Jet1945

Safe To Post
                Last edited by Luis; 10-30-2006, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks Luis for the new thread.

So are we expecting ep 8 descripting any day?

[spec] Someone other that Lorelai or Rory tells Luke about Paris in ep 8 [/spec]

Comment

WE GET THE GG CHRISTMAS THEME EPISODE DEC 5th. No details yet.

Comment

Thanks Fraz :yay: I'm very excited about this one

Comment

Thanks fraz

Christmas makes me happy... LL make me happy... therefore 7.10 should make me happy...

I can't wait for more info on this ep.

Comment

YAY and thanks Fraz

So does Lorelai get a big package from Luke for Christmas this year, maybe he makes her and the husband a BIG Fruitcake for Christmas and gets more than she hoped?

Comment

^ ha.

i love themed eps. i was just watching the christmas ep from season one...where richard goes to the hospitol. yeah..basically i enjoyed that one.

i liked luke and lorelai when luke found her completely annoying but at the same time they had a charming quality about them. and well it was cute.
                            at this point i think i'm up for anything, i've lost all hope for lorelai doing what i think is right. so i am leaving it up to the gods, or rather, the writers.

Comment

anyone have any clue what brand top lorelai is wearing in THE GREAT STINK? The green plaid one in the beginning of the ep.? I want it desperately. Or at least one like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X