Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Walk To Remember #1 B/c Love is like wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Walk To Remember #1 B/c Love is like wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.

A Walk to Remember Appreciation Thread

A Walk To Remember Summary
    Each spring in the little port town of Beaufort, North Carolina, Landon Carter remembers his senior year at Beaufort High and Jamie Sullivan, the girl who changed his life. Serious and conservative, Jamie (Moore) was as far from cool as she could possibly be, and didn't care. Landon (West) hung with the in-crowd an aimless, moody, reckless guy who breezed through school on looks and bravado and had no plans, no future and no faith in himself. When a prank goes terribly wrong landing a kid in the hospital, Landon is assigned to tutor a young student on the weekends and participate in the Drama Club's spring play. Clearly in over his head with both assignments, Landon is forced to ask Jamie for help. Soon, against his own expectations and the scorn of his friends, Landon finds himself falling in love with this outwardly plain girl who possesses a passion for life he never imagined possible.

A walk to Remember Quotes:

Dean: If there is a greater power, why is it he can't get you a new sweater?
    Jamie: Because, he's too busy looking for your brain.

Landon: I might kiss you.
    Jamie: I might be bad at it.
    Landon: That's not possible.

Jamie: You know what I figured out today?
    Landon: What?
    Jamie: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel.

Jamie: You have to promise you won't fall in love with me.

Landon: Do you love me?
    Landon: Will you do something for me, then?
    Jamie: Anything.
    Landon: Will you marry me?

Fans
    1. SweetahZ
    2. mearly20637
    3. oclover24
    4. CamyWinchester
    5. ephramwood
    6. ryan-marissa<3
    7. extreme_cowgirl
    8. love it so<3
    9. zozo
    10. stellar kiwi
    11. fanatic4theoc
    12. Megan+Milo=<3
    13. insanity
    14. Alexa

Please just ask to be added -
    Last edited by SweetahZ; 01-22-2007, 10:28 AM.

Can I please be added? Love this movie soo much!!

Comment

Added you mearly20637!

Me too!, I just can't get over the message this message sends. Just love it.

Comment

I havent watched it in a while tho. Bc my VCR is not working lol

Wats your fave part of the movie?

Comment

Teehee. I used to have it on tape but I totally wore it out, I played it so much.

I guess my favorite part was the play part, where Jamie starts singing and Landon kisses her even though it was not part of the script. I dunnow, there are so many beautiful scenes.

What was yours?

Comment

Umm.... I think my fave part would be the wedding.

I remember when i 1st got the tape i played it so many times.

Im trying to get a hold of the book. Did you know that this movie is based on a book?

Comment

I must be added! Thank you!

The book is good, but with all Nicholas Sparks books, the movie tends to be a bit better. You should still read it though!

Comment

Add me Add meeeee!!!!!!!!
                I this movie.
                Landon & Jamie is

Comment

i lovee this moviee. i have seen it 168 times and i have both the dvd and vhs andd the soundtrack lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ephramwood
                    i lovee this moviee. i have seen it 168 times and i have both the dvd and vhs andd the soundtrack lol.
                    168 times????
                    I lost!!
                    I hate you.
                    Sorry, I'm crazeee.

Quotes:
                    "Right now you're stradling the state lines.You're in two places at once!"

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."

"You know, I was getting along with everything fine. I accepted it, and then you happened! I do not need a reason to be angry with God"

"Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I can feel it."

"I'm sorry she never got her miracle."
                    "She did. It was you."

"Landon are you trying to be bad at this?"
                    "No it just comes naturally."

"Are you seducing me?"
                    "Are you seducable?--- That's what I thought."

Comment

Originally posted by ephramwood
                      I only have the vhs and the soundtrack. I need to get the dvd tho bc my vcr is not working. HOLY!! I watched it alot but i didnt count. lol

Thanks for telling me that i didnt know, so is the notebook movie better then the book. Those are the onlu books i know that he wrote. Im still gonna read it just to compare more.

Hey camy!

Comment

plz add me - I this movie & book!

Comment

I love your sig ryan-marissa! Brandon is hott!!! *going to faint* lol

Comment

Hey Mearly! :hugs:
                            I'm a huge Nicholas Sparks fan and I have to say that they did good with this aWtR movie.
                            OT: The Notebook, the book is much better. And please do read Message In a Bottle. The best.

Comment

I will keep those books in mind.
                              I wish mandy and shane where together. I think that they dated while filming the movie but it didnt last.

Comment

Working...
                              X