X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Free Promo Trading Cards

FanBolt is giving away 50 FREE promo cards from the Twilight Movie Premium Trading Card Collection.

Details below on how you pick up one of the cards pictured above!
    ------------------------------------

1) Carefully address your request to:

FanBolt Entertainment
    Twilight Promotions
    1299 Battle Creek Road
    Suite 110
    Jonesboro, GA 30236

2) Please include your FanBolt username and email.

3) PLEASE NOTE: We follow U.S. Postal Service security and safety recommendations. You MUST include your return address on the outside of the envelope. If your letter does not have a return address on the outside of the envelope or the address and postmark do not match, your letter may not reach us or, if it does, we may decide not to open it.

4) Include a self addressed, stamped envelope. (U.S. First Class Postage only).

US Residents:
    Regular Envelope (1 oz or less): $.42 postage
    Small Square Envelope: $.62 postage
    Padded Envelope: $1.17 postage

All Other Countries Residents:
    Enclose $1.00 (U.S. Currency) for each ounce of mail.

5) Mail your request by December 2, 2008. Please allow up 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. The cards will be sent in your self addressed envelope, so make sure your address is correct and legible. Check out more information about Supernatural Season Three Premium Trading Cards at the source link below!

------------------------------

Requests must be postmarked by November 21, 2008. This offer is only available while supplies last. In order to provide this opportunity to as many collectors as possible, we must limit requests to one card per household/one request per envelope. We are not responsible for lost, mishandled or misdirected mail. Questions about this promotional card offer or where to purchase Supernatural trading cards can be directed to [email protected]. If you are age 13 or under, please get a parent's permission before ordering. This offer is not valid where prohibited or taxed. Please allow up to 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.

------------------------------

NOTE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A SELF ADDRESSED/STAMPED ENVELOPE INSIDE THE ENVELOPE YOU SEND TO US WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEND YOU A CARD.
    Last edited by Emma; 10-30-2008, 01:02 PM.

So, you just send something there saying you want a card or something??

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightLuver21 View Post
      So, you just send something there saying you want a card or something??

Yep, just make sure you follow the directions and have a self-address and stamped envelope and we'll mail you one back!

Comment

do we have to put any money in the envelope??

Comment

Hey thanks, i hope a post-it with my username and email was the right thing to do. i never know with these types of things. My question is if we will get a confirmation email or something if we do get it or even if we dont. I'll be really sad but atleast I dont keep wondering if i get this or not.

Comment

Originally posted by twilighter4life View Post
            do we have to put any money in the envelope??
            If you live in the US, then no, you just have to make sure it's stamped. We won't send out any cards to people who did not send self-stamped and self-addressed envelopes or send a self-addressed envelope and enough money to cover shipping (this is for people in other countries).

Comment

sweet, this sounds pretty awesome

Comment

Cool! I like this offer .

Comment

wow very awesome.

Pretty interesting im signing up for this contest. Its pretty cool that this is offered. Gosh i would die if won any of these twilight contests. Its so awesome.

Comment

Cool! I am sending mine in tomorrow!

Comment

I sent mine in already. Fingers crossed.

Comment

So, you get one promotional card or a pack of 50?
                        Last edited by BrownEyedGrl; 10-28-2008, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Please!

Yeah but if you are not in US...it takes longer to ship...:S
                          Last edited by robine; 10-28-2008, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownEyedGrl View Post
                            So, you get one promotional card or a pack of 50?
                            1 promotional card.

I'll try to post the usernames of all the ones that come in that are going back out with a card so you guys will know if you're getting one!

Comment

question.......

Ok so I live in Ontario, Canada. All I have to do is send you a letter of request with my email and account name, a self addressed envelope, as well as $1 US??? Do I have that right???

Comment

Working...
                              X