X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leah's POV from the Twilight saga

I was re-reading Breaking Dawn for like the 100th time and thought about how cool it would be for their to be a book from Leah's perspective. You are happily in love, your boyfriend goes AWOL when he returns he's "different" but can't tell you anything. Then he imprints on your cousin, only to leave you high and dry. You start noticing changes in your friends and self only to become a she-wolf. You have to share your thoughts and theirs, you have to deal with them and follow the Alpha who happens to be the love of your life. You have the opprotunity to leave and follow Jacob who isn't your favorite person and is definding your sworn enemies, which means you have to defend them also.....

Just think it would make for a really good book. Any thoughts?

That would be a really good book...
    Although Leah is NOT my favorite character,
    It would be interesting to hear her thoughts.
    Especially because in the end
    she does care for Jacob.
    She cares for him in a brotherly way.
    It would be cool to hear how in the end
    she struggles with defending Jacob
    and being near to the vamps...

Another interesting POV would be Jasper's.
    Jasper is SO quiet in the book...
    His biggest part is when he tells his story in Eclipse,
    but thats about it.
    Jasper struggles with being a vegetarian,
    is it because he's new
    or is it because he's not into it
    or is it because he only does it for Alice?
    What does he think of Bella?
    What does he think of Reneesme?
    What does he think of the entire situation?
    How does he TRULY feel after he attacks bella?
    How does he TRULY feel after James?
    We hear so much of Emment
    and how cool he thinks everything is.
    And of Edward and how much he disapproves,
    but what do we hear of Jasper?

Comment

Your right Jasper's would be interesting also, then you could include some more about Alice. Leah's not my favorite either, I guess after reading the books over and over I started thinking outside of the base characters.

Comment

I would be more interested in a book written from Jasper's point of view than Leah's. I would really like to hear Emmett's point of view. He is hilarious.

Comment

hm, Leah would probably be interesting but,
          I'd rather know more from Alice's & Jasper's point of view.
          THATS WHY THEY NEED THEIR OWN BOOK. Lol.
          Ashley & Jackson should write they're own cause'
          i know Stephenie's probably not in the mood for writing
          another twilight related book for a while since Midnight Sun was leaked.

Comment

I would love that because she sounds so tough and mean, but wonder what is really going through her head???

Comment

I think a book from Emments POV would be sort of boring only because he's not this deep thinker guy. He never gets worried or has problems. Life's a game to him. I dont know if there'd be any substance there... dont get me wrong, I LOVE Emmett he's amazing, but he's simple. Too simple.

Comment

Interesting thought

That's an interesting thought...to see more background of the Quiluetes before Bella arrives...and even better give us a glimpse of Bella as a little girl stuck in La Push while her dad fishes! hehehe...I don't think I would want an entire book from Leah's point of view...especially if she were looking back from the time Breaking Dawn is taking place...too much anger!

Comment

Originally posted by redjeepchick View Post
                  That's an interesting thought...to see more background of the Quiluetes before Bella arrives...and even better give us a glimpse of Bella as a little girl stuck in La Push while her dad fishes! hehehe...I don't think I would want an entire book from Leah's point of view...especially if she were looking back from the time Breaking Dawn is taking place...too much anger!
                  If I had the choice I would choose Jasper's as well. You learn all of this history about him but he doesn't talk a whole lot himself.

Comment

Leah has never been my favorite character, but it would definitely make for a totally different book. It would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X