X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural Welcome Thread

New to Fanbolt? or just new to the Supernatural Forum? well pop in and introduce yourself!!

I'm Chris, im a Moderator here, i'm 20 and from London! Im totally in love with Dean

Hey everyone I'm new to this site,and I have a question I'd really like the supernatural writers to answer. Does anyone know where I could send it?

Comment

Hey, welcome to FanBolt and the Supernatural forum, Sparrow! Have fun and I hope to see you around.

As for the question for the writers of Supernatural, I think your best bet would probably be to direct an email or send a letter to the CW network c/o the writer(s) in question. I'm not sure if there's actually a address or anything for them personally avaliable, sorry.

Comment

Thanks I've been trying to locate an email or something for fans but it's been surprisingly difficult maybe because I don't live in the u.s

Comment

Well, I'm kinda new. Haven't posted much but I love the site.

Comment

Welcome shaney!! I'm glad you love the site! Hope to see you around more! PM me if you need anything

Comment

Welcome to the site Shaney and Sparrow

Comment

Welcome to the Supernatural forum, shaney! If you like the site, you'll love it here. Have fun exploring and I hope to see you around more. If you need anything, you can PM me anytime.

Comment

Welcome Shaney & Sparrow have fun see you's around. If you need anything feel free to contact me.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! If I have any questions I know who to go to now!

Comment

Hey, I'm new in Fanbolt and in Supernatural Forum. I'm a huge Sammy fan, as you can see, (: hope to get used to everything here hehe.

Comment

Welcome Dorilicious ,to Fanbolt & Supernatural If you need anything feel free to contact Chloe ,Me or any of the Mods. See you around the boards.

Comment

Thanks, I love your TB avatars btw hehe.

Comment

Welcome to the Supernatural forum, jady010! Have fun and I hope to see you around the forums! PM me if you need anything, and make sure you don't get in too much trouble with your mom!

Comment

Hello!

I'm Rina. I'm 24 years old and living in Chicago,IL. My friend from college got me addicted to Supernatural. (We basically watched the first season DVDs in one sitting, and we still do marathons from time to time of the other seasons since she owns all of them.)

She even got more of our friends addicted to it, so now there are 8 of us fangirls AND boys. We have Supernatural nights most Thursdays when the new episodes air. Basic rules: During that hour every week, we silence all cellphones (texting only, if necessary and keep the talking to each other at a minimal (except during commercial breaks) .
                              Last edited by Rina Cali; 09-28-2009, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X