X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 Disney Movies

What are your top five Disney movies, in order? My favorites are as follows:

1. Enchanted
    2. The Lion King
    3. The Little Mermaid
    4. Beauty and the Beast
    5. Peter Pan 1 and 2

I can drizzle my animated favorites down to a top five. However, I can only drizzle my non-animated Disney movies down to a top ten. There are just too many great movies thanks to The Wonderful World Of Disney. My Animated Top Five are : Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc., Toy Story, Alice In Wonderland, and Up. My Non-Animated Top Ten are : Wall-E, Pirates Of The Carribean, HalloweenTown, Hocus Pocus, The Princess Diaries, Old Dogs, Smart House, Zenon (Girl On The 21st Century), The Parent Trap, and the 1980's classic Where The Toys Come From. Does anyone remember Where The Toys Come From? What a magical movie that was! Walt Disney is releasing another great animation from the looks of the previews of it (previews play during Despicable Me previews), Tangled. A new age version of Repunsel, haha, the previews look hilarious!

Comment

I absolutely love Disney movies- both animated and non-animated.

My Top Five:

1. Sleeping Beauty
      2. The Little Mermaid
      3. Beauty and the Beast
      4. The Lion King
      5. Aladdin

Comment

Like everyone else I love Disney movies! Here are my top five Disney animated movies:

1) The Little Mermaid
        2) The Lion King
        3) Cinderella
        4) Beauty and the Beast
        5) Lady and the Tramp

Okay now I'm thinking about watching all my Disney movies again here soon.

Comment

I liked reading your lists of favorite Disney movies. They're such great movies! I too want to watch my Disney movies again now!

Comment

In no particular ranking,:

- Lion King (saw that 6 times in theaters when I was a kid. Yeah, I was obsessed.)
            - Aladdin (Because Robin Williams is awesome. And Jafar is a creeper.)
            - Mulan (It was just so epic.)
            - Pirates of the Caribbean (The first one is still the best. Perfect casting.)
            - Nightmare Before Christmas (Iconic songs, characters, and style.)

Honorable Mentions: Lilo and Stitch, Beauty and the Beast

Comment

my favorite 5 disney movies
              1. The Lion King
              2. The Rescuers
              3. Beauty and the Beast
              4. WALL-E
              5. 101 Dalmations

Comment

Up
                Finding Nemo
                The Emperors New Groove
                Mulan
                Monsters Inc

Comment

I think i'd have to go with in this very order...
                  • Peter Pan - There is nothing quite like this movie. I adore the story, the characters and the songs! If only real life was like Neverland!
                  • Finding Nemo - What's not to love about this film? Dory is just loveable with her humorous lines and I just love those turtles!
                  • The Lion King - I remember the first time I watched this, I was 12years old and I was eating my first ever Toblerone. Needless to say it was one of the greatest films I watched at that age! I still sing along to 'I just can't wait to be king'!
                  • Tarzan - I loved this movie and blubbed like a baby when I watched it at the cinema! I was in fits of giggles watching Terk and the soundtrack left me with goosebumps... need I say more?
                  • The Hunchback Of Notre Dame - I always wanted to be Esmerela as a kid, she had that cute goat as a sidekick too! My main love of this film is for the concept and the way they portrayed The Court Of Miracles.

Comment

1.Power Rangers
                    2.Pokemon
                    3.Hatching Pete
                    4.Ice Age
                    5.Despicable Me

Comment

It's SO impossible to choose just 5 if I isolate to just classic disney & animated I may be able to do so... here goes:

1) Sleeping Beauty - it's dark, it's twisty, it's beautiful & fun all in the same movie
                      2) Mulan - the sequels are horrible, but the original is top notch -- when I first learned that the real Mulan (like joan of arc) was actually killed and didn't have a happy ending w/ the guy of her dreams & music it really depressed me -- but I love Disney's version, the songs are catchy & unstoppable)
                      3) Up & Wall E tie - just a lovely movie in general, sad & touching
                      4) Beauty & the Beast - fantastic on all levels
                      5) The Little mermaid - classic, and I have to say out of all the straight to DVD sequels Disney did, the Little mermaid ones are pretty dang enjoyable

Honorable mention goes to Toy Story 3 as well I enjoyed the others when I was younger, but Toy Story 3 grew with me & was just amazing...

As I said it's really hard to decide and I probably forgot a lot of movies that are actually Disney, but I mean they've "done good" via movies in my opinion & they've done a ton off them too

Comment

hard to pick just 5, but I'll give it a try
                        No particular order:
                        1) Beauty and the Beast (wait, I take the no order back, this is my all time fav, rest are in no order )
                        2)Princess and the Frog (best Disney movie in a long time)
                        3) Lion King
                        4) Aladdin
                        5) Hercules

Comment

Has anyone seen the previews for the upcoming Disney film Tangled? I mentioned it previously in posting. It's a spin-off of Repunsul and looks absolutely hilarious. This one looks like it's changed with the times and this time around is focusing more on 'independant woman' than 'damsel in distress'. The previews should be surfacing everywhere online by now, let me know what you guys think!

Comment

lion king
                            hercules
                            ella enchanted
                            aladdin
                            toy story

Comment

My top five disney movies are:-

1) Finding Nemo (2003)

2) The Lion King (1994)

3) Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)

4) The Incredibles (2004)

5) Monsters, Inc. (2001)

Comment

Working...
                              X