X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanbolt's Official Supernatural NightClub

Anyone who knows Supernatural knows what's in the darkness. There's ghosts and phantoms. Vampires and Wendigos. Angels and demons. Seals and Devil's Traps. White Ladies and men with hooks for hands. There's also the Winchesters, slaying the Supernatural.

If you're a fan of the Winchesters and Supernatural, come join! There's a promise of discussions, games, fun, and obsession.

RULES & REGULATIONS
    1. Follow all Fanbolt's rules, which are located here.
    2. No bashing of the cast, characters, show, or any member of the board or club.
    3. Be an active member of the club, as well as Fanbolt. I don't like lurkers, so if you lurk, you will be deleted from the club.
    4. No spamming. It's a Fanbolt rule, it definetly applies here, aswell. It's a club, meant for Supernatural. Keep the threads all on-topic, or your posts will simply be deleted.
    5. More importantly... HAVE FUN. That's what this is all for, after all

REQUIREMENTS
    1. You must be a fan of Supernatural.
    2. You must have at least 50 posts here on FanBolt.
    3. You must fill out the following application AND request to join the club. If you do not do both, we can't add you.
    4. Please make sure you put WHITE LADY as your request reason when requesting to join the NightClub. If you don't do this, you will not be added to the club.
    5. All applications must be sent to Chloe.

Please do not PM asking whether or not you've been accepted into the club unless you cannot see the club after two weeks. When you're accepted, you will see the forum at the top of the NightClubs forum.

APPLICATION
    You must fill out the entire application and PM it to Chloe.

FanBolt Username:
    Real name (first name only, please!):
    Birth Date:

Yes or No
    1. Do you ever make Supernatural graphics?
    2. If yes, would you be interested in participating in any graphic competitions?
    3. Do you write Supernatural fan fictions?
    4. If yes, would you be interested in participating in any fan fiction competitions?
    5. Have you ever RPGed?
    6. If yes, would you be interested in participating in a Supernatural RPG?
    7. If no, would you be interested in learning and participating in a Supernatural RPG?

Please answer the following questions with 30 words or more
    8. Who is your favorite character? Why?
    9. What is your favorite episode? Why?
    10. What is your favorite season? Why?
    11. What do you like the most about Supernatural? Why?

If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to PM your Mod, Chloe.
    Last edited by Maddy; 01-17-2009, 08:31 PM.

yay! SN nightclub! finally!!!!!!!!! im joined up just waiting for acceptance form chloe!!!!!!

Comment

ooo i cant wait this noight club will rock!!

Comment

Chloe Im just wondering did you get my application yet?

Comment

Same here, I really wanna be in this nightclub; I'm soooo excited for SN!!!

Comment

I got both your applications, and everyone should have access by now, as long as you did everything properly.

Comment

hi chloe! i also sent in my application. ^^

Comment

I sent my new one in and I am now once again requesting to be apart of this nightclub, please! Thanks!!!
                BTW: White Lady.
                Last edited by SUPERFAN#1; 07-20-2006, 05:46 PM.

Comment

yay i sent my application off today fingers crossed

Comment

applied and waiting

Comment

So, it's been a few days and I assume that I did something wrong again. Is there any way you could tell me what's up with my application? Thanks!!!

Comment

for one you have to request to join & put White Lady not post it here, you request through your UserCP..go to Group Memberships, request to join this club than as a request reason put white lady
                        Last edited by Kay; 07-24-2006, 10:33 AM.

Comment

OMG, thank you so much! I'm gonna go try once again; can I just redo that part, or do I have to do everything again?

Comment

I'm not sure, if Chloe has read your PM with no request word than you have to do all again..if she hasnt yet than probably just the word.

She's probably just busy, I'm sure she'll reply here soon

Comment

OK, I'll wait for her first. Thank you sooooo much! I know I'm totally helpless, I just love the Js and SN way too much to stop trying!!!
                              Alright, so I applied for the last time. It's my 3rd time and even I'm tired of me trying. I love SN and the Js, but if it didn't work this time then I'm just going to talk on the SN forum I guess. Thanks for giving me the opportunity though!!!
                              Last edited by SUPERFAN#1; 07-30-2006, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X