Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Thread #60 (60 American Threads and counting)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Thread #60 (60 American Threads and counting)

Old Thread

Originally posted by nLOVEw/Adam View Post
    Kaykay, Zoe is two. She turned 2 last Thursday, the 9th. Yeah... time has flown by. And I can't believe how much she has grown in the last 2 years... same w/ Daniel. I mean, I have two T's a 10 and 2 yr olds. o_0 I do treasure all the things n events I can w/ both of my children.

How are you doin' this night?
    Yes times goes by so fast before long they won't want to be kissed out side of the house. They will want to travel on their own, lol and when out with you will want to look like they are not with you.
    Time Flies..............

I just posted two threads of pix from the party if any1's interested in seeing them. And this weekend was a good one, one that will go down in the books.

Essy, don't I know it. My 10 yr old son has gotten like that, though, he will hug me here and there out in public. I have to sneak in kisses. My daughter is very loving though. She loves on me and her bro. I can't complain too much.

Comment

TFTNT! I can't believe it's 60 threads. We talk a lot

I hop everyone had a good weekend!

Comment

We (really, ya'll) have... I def. had a great wkend. Besides the weather Sat afternoon. It poured... Sat morn, the weather was grand for Zoe's bday party.

Comment

Hey guys miss you!!i dont have the internet right now and dont know when im getting it back

Comment

Oh that's too bad Krysie. We miss you. Just get on when you can.

Comment

Sorry been MIA girls, been really really sick with a bad sinus infection, so not on at all really, or in the mood to be on really. Hopefully I will be back soon, would hug you guys, but don't want to get you sick lol.

Comment

I hope you feel better, Carmen.

Shawna, did Zoe have a good time at her birthday? Did she get awesome gifts?

Comment

Shawna yep we take what we can get. I'll have to go check out the pix.

Krysie we will miss you.

Cam feel better love.

K sis hey love

lol yes we do talk a lot

Hugs all

I was in pain most of the weekend that is why I haven't posted.
                  My arm is feeling better today so taking advantage of it and doing some posting. Though I am getting sick..

Comment

Hey Essy! How are you?

Comment

hey K sis I am ok & you. Boo boo had a dr. appointment today so I went with the hubby to take him.

Comment

I'm pretty good! My grandpa had surgery yesterday, so my family has been a wreck for like 2 weeks. And now we can all relax.

Comment

I hope your grandpa get's better soon Kaylee! What did he have surgery on??

I am finally starting to feel a little better, haven't been that sick in a long time, still don't have much energy. Hope everyone has a nice weekend planned

Comment

K-sis hope everything goes well from here on out with your pappies ( grandpa) healing & recovery from his surgery.

Nothing exciting going on over here.

Comment

I too, hope that your Grandpa's surgery went well and his recovery is a fast one, Kaykay.

Hope you feel much better real soon, Carmen. And I know how you feel... I've been really tired this past week (esp. the last 3 days). Oh Well. *shrugs*

Any who, I hope all is having a great weekend... So far, it's been good for me. Tom we've got church in the morn and tom afternoon is Lil's bday party. Zoe and I are goin'. Can't wait to see what she gets.

Originally posted by Crashdown mommy View Post
                              Shawna yep we take what we can get. I'll have to go check out the pix....

I was in pain most of the weekend that is why I haven't posted.
                              My arm is feeling better today so taking advantage of it and doing some posting. Though I am getting sick..
                              Yeah, that's what we have to do from time to time. Sorry to hear that. I hope all is better now.

Originally posted by GuessGirl View Post
                              Shawna, did Zoe have a good time at her birthday? Did she get awesome gifts?
                              Yep she had a wonderful time, except for one time. Which is quite funny, but her friend Lillie (who turns 2 this week) was interested in Zoe's new Ariel doll, so I thought if I got her other dolls Lillie and Zarah would feel fine. But Lillie took interest into a pillow doll (which Z sleeps with) and they started arguing over it. Well, Zoe started crying, Lillie got into a lil bit of trouble and she started crying, and while all this was goin' on, Zarah was just looking at them like they were crazy or something. It was very funny... to dis-fuse the situation we went outside for a ride in Zoe's red wagon.

It was a beautiful morning and only 3 of Z's friends came, but we had a blast. Oh, and gifts she got a Aurora Doll, 2 heart necklaces, an outfit w/ her full name and a big Z on it, a doll, purse, and jewelry set, a Mickey and Minnie mouse purse (which I'll use for her school bag next fall), clothes, a tub toy, a few books, and a Hello Kitty tea set. I'll try to post pix soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X