Contest Now Closed – February 23, 2021 – All The Winners Have Been Notified Via Email
Miss movie screenings? We do too! But we have got good news! We have 20 passes to give away to virtual screening (at-home screening) of Warner Brothers’ Tom & Jerry, which will open in theaters (and debut on HBO Max) Friday, February 27!
Because this is virtual, it’s open to all FanBolt fans in the U.S. – All you need to do to enter is:
- Leave a comment below saying you want to see the film!
- Retweet this Tweet
We’ll be giving away (20) passes to the screening (which will take place on Saturday, February 27 at 11am EST), and we’ll be picking winners randomly from the comments below. So post below – and you’ll hear from us by Tuesday, February 23 if you’ve won!
Tom & Jerry Movie Screening Info:
Winners will receive an email from us by end of the day Tuesday (February 23), on how to access the screening. Email instructions will be sent to the email address you used in signing up for FanBolt. Be sure to check your spam and promotions folder – and mark our email address ([email protected]) on your whitelist!
A few additional notes on this screening:
- If you win, you’re guaranteed a virtual “seat” for the screening
- On Friday, February 26, an email blast will be sent to the winners reminding them of the screening start time and viewing window.
- On Saturday, an hour prior to showtime, an email with URL and their unique code will be sent directly to each guest.
- Should guests have any questions or issues, there is a support portal within the screening for them to ask their questions. A support team will be on standby to assist.
Friday, February 26
PG for cartoon violence, rude humor and brief language
One of the most beloved rivalries in history is reignited when Jerry moves into New York City’s finest hotel on the eve of “the wedding of the century,” forcing the event’s desperate planner to hire Tom to get rid of him, in director Tim Story’s “Tom & Jerry.” The ensuing cat and mouse battle threatens to destroy her career, the wedding, and possibly the hotel itself. But soon, an even bigger problem arises: a diabolically ambitious staffer conspiring against all three of them.
An eye-popping blend of classic animation and live-action, Tom and Jerry’s new big-screen adventure stakes new ground for the iconic characters and forces them to do the unthinkable… work together to save the day.