The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix Docuseries Reportedly Premiering December 8

Meghan and Harry

Netflix is reportedly set to debut the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s docuseries on December 8, 2022, according to Page Six.

The series, once titled Chapters, was thought to be delayed because of backlash from The Crown. But it’s now been confirmed that it will air before the end of 2022.

As far as the new name for the series, it’s yet to be announced. And while Netflix bosses still haven’t discussed the documentary, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, 41, has commented on it.

“The piece of my life I haven’t been able to share, that people haven’t been able to see, is our love story,” Meghan says in a recent interview with the Cut.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
Photo Credit: Bang

Last week it was also revealed that Meghan and Prince Harry, 38, had parted ways from the docuseries original director, Garrett Bradley, over differing opinions. And the pair had brought Liz Garbus onboard instead.

Page Six also reported that the couple was “having second thoughts” on the project following the Queen’s passing.

“Harry and Meghan are panicked about trying to tone down even the most basic language,” an insider told the publication.

An additional source told the media outlet that much of what the docuseries depicts also contradicts what Harry wrote in Spare, his upcoming memoir due for release on January 10, 2023.

Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in Celebrity, Celebrity News, Featured

Responses

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *