E3 2012: New Super Mario Bros. U Trailer, Images And Info
Below you will find the latest information, images and trailer for New Super Mario Bros. U on Nintendo’s Wii U.
New Super Mario Bros. U is a new, side-scrolling adventure featuring Mario, Luigi, Toad … and your Mii character. Now’s your chance to step inside the Mushroom Kingdom and explore new worlds, new power-ups and new ways to play.
• Swoop through levels and cling to walls when Mario transforms into Flying Squirrel Mario, or gently float through the air while hanging onto Tiny Balloon Yoshi.
• The Wii U GamePad controller offers a new way to play multiplayer in this game. An extra player can jump into the action using the new Boost mode, creating platforms out of thin air to help others navigate tricky stages or access hidden or hard-to-reach items.
• Boost mode also makes cooperative speed runs possible for the first time. Use the GamePad to interact with and manipulate enemies and objects in real time, allowing for new ways to find the fastest routes through each level.
• Play on the big screen or the small screen. Switch game play from the TV to the GamePad at any time to continue playing even when others are using the TV.
• Experience Mario together like never before with Miiverse. See other players’ comments and accomplishments while you play and leave your own feedback for others to see when connected to the Nintendo Network.
FanBolt is in the attendence at E3 2012, so be sure to check back regularly all week as we’ll continue to provide you with the latest information, trailers and more from E3 2012. We’ll also be providing you with exclusive coverage from the show floor which will include videos and images from the event.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in