E3 2012: Wii U – Wii Fit U Show Floor Video
Below you will find a short and rather hard to see video of Wii Fit U from the E3 2012 show floor. It features one of the mini games where you have to balance on the Wii Fit board. Even though it’s hard to see exactly what’s happening on the screen, it’s still fun to see the guy struggle to the finish line.
E3 2012: Wii Fit U Gameplay (E3 2012 Show Floor Video)
Wii Fit U: Official E3 Trailer
Fitness and Fun Come to Wii U
Discover fun, new ways to get up and get moving as the Wii Fit series comes to the Wii U home console. The game features favorite
exercises from Wii Fit Plus as well as new exercises that incorporate the Wii U GamePad controller in select activities. The game also
comes packaged with a small peripheral device called the Fit Meter, which is designed to track your daily activity.
• Wii Fit U features more than 20 new activities and exercises that integrate the unique features of the GamePad and/or the Wii Balance Board.
• Single-screen activities or exercises can be played using the GamePad without a TV screen. You can also use the GamePad to check personal information, such as your weight, without displaying it on the big screen.
• You can carry the portable Fit Meter everywhere to take a comprehensive record of your daily activity. A variety of data, such as the number of steps taken or the elevation climbed, can be synced with the Wii U console to show how much activity takes place throughout the day.
• Most of the Yoga and Strength exercises from Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus are back, and you will even be able to transfer your previous save data.
• Friends and family members can take turns using their own Mii characters within various activities.