Here’s your Atlanta Weekly Filming Roundup for the week of June 9th-13th: Currently in Production:
- Being Mary Jane is filming on Peachtree st from 12-5 today between 13 and 15 street in midtown!
- The Walking Dead was spotted filming on Hospital Rd and Newnan bypass.
- Satisfaction has been filming in the Grant Park area of Atlanta.
- Insurgent was seen filming at the Serenbe Community in Georgia.
- Selma has been filming on Rocky Ford Road NE Kirkwood in Atlanta and in the rural town of Rutledge, GA.
- The Duff was seen filming at Grady High School in Atlanta.
- The Sunday Horse was spotted filming on Marcy Camp Rd in Loganville.
- Tyler Perry’s If Loving You Is Wrong has been filming on East First St, from Fourth Avenue to the Floyd County Administration Building’s parking lot, in Rome in the afternoon.
- Fans spotted signs for Triple Nine filming on the corner of Williams Street and Ivan Allen Blvd
- Shailene Woodley visited the Buckhead Whole Foods
- Timbaland spotted at baggage claim in Hartsfield.
- Stars from Think Like A Man Too were in town for the red carpet on Wednesday including Kevin Hart, Lala Anthony, Terrance J, Romany Malco and more (FanBolt covered the event. You can read about it here).
Thanks to OnLocationVacations.com, The Buzz, and @Peachyscoop for the tips! Be sure to check back every Friday and see where some of your favorite tv shows, movies and stars have been spotted in Georgia. Also, if there’s anything else you’d like to see included in the roundup, leave your ideas in the comments below. Photo Credit: AMC