Here’s your Atlanta Weekly Filming Roundup for the week of June 16th-21st:
Currently in Production:
– The Walking Dead was spotted filming at The Easy Shop Supermarket in Griffin and will film across the state in upcoming weeks:
- June 23 & 24: Rock House Rd from Crawford Rd to Old Ga 85 in Senoia
- June 27 & July 1: Bank St and South Hill St – S 6th St AND S. Hill St from E Taylor St – E Solomon St in Senoia.
- June 30: 6th between E Central Ave and E Bank St AND E. Solomon St between N. Hill St and S 5th St in Senoia.
– USA’s Satisfaction filmed at Poplar St NW and Fairlie St NW in Atlanta.
– Selma was spotted filming on Rocky Ford Road NE Kirkwood in Atlanta earlier this week but is currently filming at the Georgia Capitol building.
– Insurgent is filming zipline scenes in downtown Atlanta.
– The Duff is still filming at Grady High School in Atlanta.(Also in case you were wondering, base camp is off Peachtree street in Buckhead near Felinis!)
– Bessie, starring Queen Latifah, was seen filming in Covington, GA.
– Triple Nine has been filming downtown.
– Survivor’s Remorse, a new Starz series, was seen filming in Buckhead.
– The Sunday Horse, starring Nikki Reed, has been filming in Conyers and Loganville
– Goosebumps has been filming at locations including Decatur Cemetery, Candler Park and (my alma mater) DeKalb School of the Arts.
-Shaq is eating at Zinburger which just opened at Lenox today!
-Triple Nine stars Chiwetel Ejiofor, Clifton Collins Jr.and Anthony Mackie, dined at STK.
-Mae Whitman, Robbie Amell, Bianca Santos, Nick Eversman and Skyler Samuel, and Bella Thorne (stars of The Duff) were spotted at a Braves game last Sunday
Thanks to OnLocationVacations.com, The Buzz, and @Peachyscoop for the tips! Be sure to check back every Friday and see where some of your favorite tv shows, movies and stars have been spotted in Georgia. Also, if there’s anything else you’d like to see included in the roundup, leave your ideas in the comments below.