It’s that time of the week again! Thursday’s have been unofficially named ‘TVD Thursday’s,” so what better way to kick them off, than with some epic one-liners? Last week we provided the best Klaus quotes (You can view those here ), this week we’re reminiscing on the good ole’ rippah quotes.
Stefan (Paul Wesley) is taken for granted a lot when it comes to fans. I hate to say it, but it’s true. I keep trying to figure out why, but I can’t seem to place my finger on it. Stefan is sweet, but with a dark side… Sexy, tortured, bad ass, and not to mention that he probably has the best body on the show. Had to put that out there. Stefan is selfless, and even in his darkest time, he still saves his brother. I know Damon is usually the one that people recount for epic one-liners, but Stefan has some pretty awesome ones. Shall we… These are, in my opinion, the best Stefan Salvatore quotes from TVDS3 so far.
1. “Tell you what, Ray. We’re going to play a little drinking game. Something I like to call: truth or wolfsbane.”
Hate to say it, Stefan, but that game does not sound that fun…
2. “Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur.”
3. “April, 1922: Lexi found me last night, dragged me off the train tracks. Thinks she can make me care again.”
“June, 1924: Lexi’s driving me crazy. More animal blood, more misery.”
“1935: Cravings are there, but it’s easier. Lexi’s on to her next project… Getting me to laugh.”
A+ diary entries.
4. “So I’m confused. If we were such great friends, why do I only know you as the hybrid dick who sacrificed my girlfriend on an altar of fire?”
Let bygones be bygones? Maybe?
5. “It’s done. That part of my life is done. I don’t want to see you. I don’t want to be with you. I just want you to go.”
So. Many. Tears.
6. “You’re the one that pulled the dagger out of her…”
Don’t hate on my Barbie Klaus!
7. “Well, you’re no picnic, either. I mean, I’ve only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off.”
There are probably thousands of fangirl’s who would die to spend a summer with Klaus… And I may, or may not be one of them.
8. “You don’t get it. I can’t stop, Elena! I’m a ripper! A ripper doesn’t stop! I listen to the words that come out of your mouth, and all I hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood through your body. And when that clock ticks down… I’m going to have to feed on you. And you want to know what’s worse? I’m not going to be able to stop.”
Well, that might put a damper on the relationship…
9. “You’re right. I owe you everything. Because through all of this, you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up; from turning it all off. But I can’t help what I am, Elena. The more blood that I get, the more I want, and if I get so much as near yours… You are dead.”
So, Stefan is what you would call… A Blood-O-Holic as Caroline would say? Accurate.
10. “I’m the guy who’s been assigned to protect a human blood bag. I mean, no offense or anything.”
Yeah, because when girls dates a vampire, they love to be called blood bags, right?
11. “After everything I’ve done, you still think I’ll be able to find my humanity again?”
*Insert hopeful music*
12. “Elena, do you have any idea how pathetic that makes you?”
*Insert tragic music*
13. “There’s going to be people everywhere tonight. So there’s going to be lots to eat… I’m kidding, I’m kidding. Loosen up.”
Mhm. Suuuure you were kidding. How does Mystic Falls still have living residents?
14. “Did I ever tell you how glad I am that you’re dead?”
Ouch. Well, technically Stefan’s dead too…
15. “You know what? I don’t want your help, anyway. I wish I’d never met you. Every single moment that I’ve spent with you has been a complete and total waste.”
Am I the only one that wanted Elena to turn into a total mobster, and slap him in the face? No?
16. Lexi: “The necklace, okay. That necklace. At least tell me you remember how you felt about that. You found it during your darkest time, and you said when you made it through, that that necklace represented hope.”
Stefan: “Ironic, then, that it’s about to be blown to pieces.”
Yeah, she kind of set herself up for that one…
17. “Actually, this is my happy face.”
His happy face, his worried face, angry face, and his ‘Hey! it’s Tuesday!’ face.
18. “Well, the bunny diet gave me a lot of time to practice. Wallow in despair. Drown in guilt. Regret my existence. It’s precision born out of tragic boredom.”
It would sound more poetic if they didn’t say things like, ‘bunny diet.’
19. “Better be careful, brother. Your humanity’s showing.”
This isn’t said enough, Ripper Stefan is amazing.
20. “I’m compelled to protect you. And if I look at your track record at high school dances, it’s pretty tragic. My luck, you’ll go ahead and get yourself murdered by the homecoming queen.”
Finally! One of the characters NOTICE this.
21. “If I look back at our history of epic plan failures, it’s usually because one of us let our humanity get in the way. So if I’m taking odds on how this thing goes down, it’s certainly not gonna be me who screws it up.”
Well, seeing as it was… Awkward.
22. “You know what never gets old? Revenge.
23. “I wonder, Klaus… For someone who’s been one step ahead for 1000 years, were you prepared for this?”
Can it be January 5th already? I’m dying here!
So, Stefan is basically epic.
Who would you like us to quote next week?