TLC’s brand new show Secret Princes premieres tonight at 10/9c. It’s a five-part series which reveals what happens when four wealthy, royal bachelors leave their kingdoms and come to America to find love. Our royals will search for women who will love them for who they are, rather than for their titles, as they set out on a quest to find their perfect ladies. Going undercover as average guys, they’ll ditch their noble attire, and take on minimum wage jobs in the hopes of meeting their true princesses. Will their adventure turn into a modern day fairy tale?
In tonight’s premiere episode our four men say goodbye to their royal families and kingdoms and travel to their new home in Atlanta, Georgia. There they’ll meet each other for the first time at their humble abode, and decide what their undercover names and professions will be. (Can I just say how I wish I had known they were here in Atlanta – they even went to my bar in one of the clips below!)
So want to meet these royals who will surely win you over? We’ve got the details on each of the princes below!
Lord Robert Walters – Lord of the Manor of Fullwood, UK; 30 years old
- Prestigious bloodline can be traced back to King Henry VIII
- Underwear model that has fronted campaigns for Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger
- Chooses nickname “Tate Morgan” for show based on the serial killer in Showtime’s DEXTER
- Self-proclaimed “butt connoisseur” who prefers a lady with a “butt of epic proportion”
Lord Robert Walter’s Casting Video
Prince Francisco of Spain – Royal House of Borbon and Hardenberg; 33 years old
- Direct descendent of German and Spanish royalty
- Third in line to be King of France
- Has privileged childhood growing up around notable individuals such as Sean Connery and Michael Jackson
- Has dog Sniffy is considered his son and it is a deal breaker if his future princess doesn’t like Sniffy
Prince Francisco of Span’s Casting Video
Prince Salauddin Babi of India – Balasinor Royal Family in Gujarat, India; 32 years old
- Is nicknamed “Salad” because growing up no one could pronounce his name
- Lives in palace with over 70 rooms and 50 servants
- Parents have begun arranged marriage process
- Calls himself a great foot masseuse
- Finds women who cake on makeup unattractive
Prince Salauddin Babi of India’s Casting Video
Honourable Ludovic Watson of Houghton Hall –United Kingdom; 23 years old
- His ideal American girl is Jennifer Garner
- Uses his title to get into parties that he normally couldn’t get into
- Attended the esteemed Oundle boarding school
- Hopes his future wife is good at loading a shot gun so they can hunt
Honourable Ludovic Watson of Houghton Hall’s Casting Video
So are you sold on Secret Princes yet? If not we have one more video for you…. Take a look at tonight’s episode below!
Will you be tuning in tonight? Let us know your thoughts on Secret Princes below in our comment section!