Sorry I missed you guys last week! FanBolt was busy hosting Walker Stalker Live! at Walker Stalker Con Atlanta, so I took a little hiatus. Don’t worry though, I’m back and have got your Atlanta Weekly Filming Roundup for the week of October 19th- October 25th below:
- The Ring 3 (yes, that’s a thing) is set to film in Conyers at East Mountain Studios later in the month.
- The Nice Guys, starring Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe, Angourie Rice and Margaret Qualley, will begin filming in November.
- Captain America 3 is scheduled to start filming in Atlanta in April.
Currently in Production
- The Walking Dead is back filming at the wall/Gin Property set in Senoia this week.
- 5th Wave, starring Chloë Grace Moretz, is reportedly filming at Ansley Park in Midtown and at Gwinnett’s Berkeley Lake.
- Powers, the Sony Playstation series, filmed on Cone Street downtown.
- Ant-Man shot off Buckhead-area West Paces Ferry and at the archives building.
— 11Alive News (@11AliveNews) October 22, 2014
- Magic Mike XXL reportedly begain filming convention scenes on Tybee Island.
- Vacation filmed in Stockbridge.
- Red Band Society was spotted filming in Kirkwood.
- Constantine, which premieres tonight at 10pm on NBC, was seen shooting at 8th and Myrtle.
- Fans had the opportunity to meet various Walking Dead cast members, including Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Michael Rooker, Steven Yeun and more last weekend at Atlanta’s Walker Stalker Convention.
- Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, and the stars of Fury visited Fort Benning last week.
- Top Chef champion Kristen Kish (along with FanBolt!) will be at Taste of Atlanta this weekend.
If you have any filming location tips and/or celebrity sightings, be sure to tweet us at @FanBolt or me at @TheJasmineAlyce with the hashtag #ATLFilm and you could end up in the weekly roundup! Also, if there’s anything you’d like to see included that we currently don’t, let us know!
Be sure to check back every Friday and see where some of your favorite TV shows, movies and stars have been spotted in Georgia.
Photo Credit: AMCRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in