Building Manager Allegedly Found Crack Pipe in Ashley Greene’s Apartment
Ashley Greene’s former building manager is alleging a crack pipe was found in her apartment after it was destroyed by fire last year.
A blaze ripped through the Twilight star’s West Hollywood home in March, killing her beloved dog Marlo and injuring Adrian Mayorga, the building’s manager who helped rescue residents from Granville Towers.
Mayorga launched a lawsuit against Greene in November, claiming he suffered from exhaustion and dehydration following the blaze at her condo, which started after a candle caught fire on her sofa.
According to a new sworn statement from Mayorga, a crack pipe was found after the unit was cleared out and Greene and her friends appeared to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol after the blaze, according to TMZ.com.
In a deposition, Mayorga says, “(They seemed) disoriented… they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something.
“The only people I saw getting treated was Ashley Greene, her brother Joe Green, and her – the current boyfriend, Ryan Phillippe.”
However, Phillippe has reportedly submitted a sworn declaration to Greene’s lawyer declaring he was not present the night of the fire and has never visited the unit that burned down.
Greene has yet to comment on the reports.