ATX has released more information about what they have in store for their 2015 festival.
The Austin Television Experience (ATX) Festival has announced that in addition to their Gilmore Girls reunion, they’ll be bringing members of the cast of Girl Meets World, Power, Justified and much more out to their Season 4 festival to speak to fans.
You can read information on the additions to the lineup below:
• A Farewell to JUSTIFIED (FX/Sony) w/ Graham Yost & TBA cast/creatives: we will host a farewell send-off of the critically acclaimed FX series “Justified,” with an in-depth look back on the series as a whole.
• DRUNK HISTORY’s History (Comedy Central): we will feature an interactive look at “Drunk History” that explores the creation of the series on the web and its move to Comedy Central with a panel that features new premiere content from the third season with creators/EPs Derek Waters and Jeremy Konner; plus TBA cast.
• BOOMTOWN: as part of the festival’s “cancelled too soon” track we’ll feature BOOMTOWN, which aired from 2002-2003. In addition to creator Graham Yost, the panel will feature executive producer Jon Avnet, producer Fred Golan, and cast members Neal McDonough, Mykelti Williamson, Nina Garbiras, Jason Gedrick and Gary Basaraba.
• WAYWARD PINES (Fox) ATX will premiere a new episode of FOX’s upcoming event series “Wayward Pines,” which debuts May 14, with creator/executive producer Chad Hodge, cast members Carla Gugino and Reed Diamond, and executive producer Donald DeLine confirmed to attend.
• POWER (Starz): The season two premiere of Starz’s “Power” will be featured as a Friday Night Marquee Screening, with showrunner/creator Courtney Kemp Agboh and cast members Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren, Naturi Naughton, and Joseph Sikora confirmed to attend with more producers to be added.
• THE FOSTERS (ABC Family): we’ll host a panel with creators Peter Paige (previously announced with “Queer as Folk” Reunion) and Brad Bredeweg, plus cast member Sherri Saum, and more TBA.
• PLAYING HOUSE (USA): USA’s comedy series “Playing House” will also be featured at this year’s festival with stars and co-creators Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham.
• BOY MEETS GIRL MEETS WORLD (Disney): Michael Jacobs, creator of “Boy Meets World” and Disney’s “Girl Meets World,” is returning to ATX Festival this year with cast members Ben Savage, Sabrina Carpenter and Rowan Blanchard. The panel “Boy Meets Girl Meets World,” will feature a wide-ranging discussion, which will delve into many facets of tween series, including the differences and challenges of creating a teen-focused show in the 1990s vs. 2010s.
Which shows are you excited to see head to ATX? Let us know in the comments below!