John Stamos Not Buying Olsen Twins’ Response to ‘Fuller House’ News
John Stamos is making what he thinks of the Olsen twins’ confused response to Fuller House quite clear and let me tell you, he ain’t buyin’ it.
When Fuller House was confirmed last week, the twins came out in an interview the next day claiming they didn’t know anything about the spinoff saying, “We just found out about it today,” said Mary-Kate, during the interview late Tuesday. “I guess we’re going to talk to the creators and see what’s happening.”
“I ran into Bob [Saget] the other day and we didn’t even talk about it,” continued Ashley. “I’m shocked I haven’t heard from John [Stamos],” said Mary-Kate.
Now John Stamos has come out addressing the twins’ claims…and he calls “bullshit.”
— John Stamos (@JohnStamos) April 27, 2015
Yikes. Hopefully this can get worked out sooner rather than later or it won’t bode well for the show.
Fuller House will follow oldest Tanner sister DJ, now a recent widow and mother of 2 with one on the way. She opens her home to her sister Stephanie , bff Kimmy Gibbler and her teenage daughter and the three will try and navigate life similar to the way it was done for them. The show is scheduled to premiere on Netflix in 2016.
What do you think is really going on? Do you believe the twins or Stamos? Let us know in the comments below!