Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! is heading to Syfy next month and is bringing the world’s longest list of cameos with it.
We knew the third installment of the franchise was bound to have guest stars, but we had no idea the list would be a mile long. Returning for the third installment are the film’s previous stars Ian Ziering (Fin), Tara Reid (April) and Cassie Scerbo (Nova). This time the trio will have to standoff against the biggest sharknado yet, which will cause mass destruction in Washington, DC, then roar down the Eastern Seaboard before the final confrontation in Orlando, Florida.
Joining them will be David Hasselhoff (Fin’s father, Gil); Bo Derek (April’s mother, May) and Nickelodeon stars Ryan Newman (April and Fin’s daughter, Claudia Shepard) and Jack Griffo (Claudia’s friend, Billy).
Among the newly-announced cameos, Frankie Muniz plays Nova’s friend, mechanic Lucas Stevens, while Penn Jillette and Teller, respectively, are retired NASA Lieutenant Colonel Stylo and Major Caissier. Playing Secret Service agents are Ne-Yo (Agent Deveroux), Lou Ferrigno (Agent Banner) and Grant Imahara (Agent Lodge), and Jackie Collins, Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano appear as themselves.
Check out the insane list of additional cameos below:
- Mark Cuban (President of the United States)
- Ann Coulter (Vice President of the United States)
- WWE Superstar Chris Jericho (ride attendant Bruce)
- Jerry Springer (tourist)
- Jedward (tourists)
- Ray J (NASA tech Tom Major)
- Michele Bachmann as herself
- Today’s Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb as themselves
- NSYNC singer Chris Kirkpatrick (lifeguard)
- Shahs of Sunset star Reza Farahan (Capitol Park policeman)
- Comcast SportsNet’s Brian Mitchell (NASA tech)
- Anthony Weiner (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration director)
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kim Richards (Universal Orlando Resort VIP Guide)
- Former The Girls Next Door stars Holly Madison (military sergeant) and Kendra Wilkinson (waitress)
- Washington Redskins outside linebacker Ryan Kerrigan (NASA tech) and offensive tackle Tom Compton(reporter)
- ESPN’s Michelle Beadle (Special Agent Argyle), Marcellus Wiley (Army Specialist Iverson) and Max Kellerman (Army Sergeant Joseph)
Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! is set to premiere on Syfy on Wednesday, July 22 at 9PM (ET/PT).
Photo Credit: Syfy