Warner Bros. Television is preparing to make their mark at New York Comic Con 2015 by bringing the stars and bosses from their biggest new series to meet the fans.
The studio is bringing the stars and creative minds behind Gotham (Mondays 8/7c on FOX), Supergirl (Mondays 8/7c on CBS), Blindspot (Mondays 10/9c on NBC), Person of Interest (Midseason on CBS), DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (Midseason on The CW) and Containment (Midseason on The CW) with them, as well as brand-new series, Wabbit – A Looney Tunes Production (Mondays 8/7c on Boomerang), from Warner Bros. Animation.
Take a look at the guests that are confirmed to attend below:
- Gotham’s Ben McKenzie, Robin Lord Taylor, Cory Michael Smith, James Frain, Jessica Lucas and executive producer John Stephens
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’s Brandon Routh, Arthur Darvill, Caity Lotz, Ciara Renée, executive producer Phil Klemmer and director Glen Winter
- Blindspot’s Sullivan Stapleton, Jaimie Alexander, Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza, Ashley Johnson, Marianne Jean-Baptiste and executive producer Martin Gero
- Supergirl’s stars and executive producer Ali Adler
- Person of Interest’s Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Kevin Chapman, Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi
- Containment’s David Gyasi, Chris Wood, Claudia Black, Hanna Mangan Lawrence and executive producer Julie Plec
- Wabbit – A Looney Tunes Production’s Jeff Bergman, Bob Bergen and producer Gary Hartle
New York Comic Con takes place October 8–11.
Photo Credit: CBSRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in