5 Reasons We Can’t Wait for the ‘Pretty Little Liars: 5 Years Forward’ Special
The winter premiere of Pretty Little Liars is still a little ways away, but luckily for us, ABC Family is giving fans an early look at what’s in store for our adult Liars.
The special will give fans a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the upcoming Pretty Little Liars time-jump, Pretty Little Liars: 5 Years Forward, and we can’t wait to see all of the juicy details and tidbits of info that are revealed.
Below are 5 reasons we can’t wait for next week’s special:
- We’ll find out “what the Liars have been up to inside and outside of Rosewood over the past five years.” (although if you’ve watched any of the teasers you may have already figured it out)
- Conversations surrounding “new careers and love interests” will be had. Hopefully that means we’ll get some backstory on this?
- We’ll get a glimpse at the brand-new PLL sets …but probably not that fugly green screen that was responsible for this monstrosity:
- The special features the debut of two new scenes that won’t be seen anywhere else
- And to top it all off, we’ll check in with the PLL moms, who will reveal how they’ve been spending their time since getting locked in the basement (we think it’s safe to assume lots of wine was involved).
Pretty Little Liars returns January 12 at 8/7c on Freeform, the new name for ABC Family.
If you can’t wait that long, then don’t miss the special!Pretty Little Liars: 5 Years Forward, airs Tuesday, November 24 at 8:00 ET/PT.
Photo Credit: ABC Family