Geek Girl Review: A-BOX Subscription James Bond Collector’s Edition
This geek girl just got a brand new A-BOX! We just received a limited edition box (the third one that A-BOX has done) for James Bond!
This limited edition premium box, which contains a geekout worthy assortment of apparel, collectibles, and accessories – all exclusive to A-BOX and unavailable for purchase anywhere else! The box retails for $39.00 plus shipping and can be ordered at A-BOX.com. Quantities are extremely limited – so if you want one – order it ASAP!
Here’s a breakdown of what all was included:
- Pin Set: A set of six James Bond Film Poster Pins. This was my favorite thing in the box – absolutely love the vintage poster ones!
- Coasters: You can never have too many coasters – and these set of four metal coasters are nerdy and durable!
- Travel Mug: Another thing you can’t have too many of – because they always seem to disappear… especially when you’re in the hurry to get out the door and NEED to take your coffee with you! This stainless steel thermal 007 mug will be the perfect mug to grab as you run out the door!
- Cufflinks: These cufflinks sport the official Spectre insignia in copper with a silver finish. It’s a subtle way to where your fandom on your sleeve! (See what I did there… pretty proud of that one!)
- Keychain: This James Bond Aston Martin Keychain has a gold finishing and a nice weight to it – perfect for any 007’s fan keyring!
- T-Shirt: This blue crew neck shirt features the Spectre insignia logo – it’s subtle geek and super soft!
Curious my reaction to all the above? Get ready for it… and check out my unboxing video and review below!
A-BOX Subscription Box Review: James Bond Collectors Edition
Fans can learn more at A-BOX.com and sign up to subscribe to the regular subscription, or to get the James Bond Collectors box today! Get it while you can!!
Keep it geeky!
*Please note: I was gifted a A-BOX James Bond Collectors Edition Box for this review. No other compensation was exchanged. all opinions stated here and in the above video are this Geek Girl’s honest opinions.