We’ve got a brand new FanBark unboxing for you! All of our FanBark unboxings are done by our editor’s pup, Fozzie! Enjoy her review and unboxing of this month’s The Dapper Dog Box (which is foodie-themed)!
Fozzie here, and I’m a 5-month old F1b goldendoodle who loves to play, eat, play, sleep, and did I mention play?! My mom, Emma, is the editor of FanBolt – and she created this section just for me so I could geek out along with her!
It’s a new year, and while mom is all in workout-mode, I’m all in treat-mode – which made this month’s box all the more fun, because the The Dapper Dog Box January Box is foodie-themed!
The Dapper Dog Box Review: Foodie Box
Here’s the full breakdown on what was included in this Dapper Dog Box!
- Zippy Paws Mini Donut Toy: ZippyPaws Donutz’ embroidered “sprinkles” and toppings make them look like real delicious donuts! Only this one is safe for me to chew on! This toy has two squeakers in it and it matches my pink donut I got on Christmas morning! You can never have too many donuts. Am I right?!
- PupSavers Toy: PupSavers is made of Power Plush technology where it’s soft on the outside but tough on the inside! Each whimsical POWER PLUSH toy is backed inside with an extra layer of durable mesh fused on the inside to make these high-quality, soft plush toys hold up to the scrappiest canines! No loose pieces and each seam is reinforced using nylon seam tape for extra strength.
- Jolly Critter Toy: This toy is ready for serious chewers like me! It’s made to be stuffed with just about anything from treats to peanut butter to yogurt to your own homemade creation – but I always prefer peanut butter. Peanut butter is LIFE.
- Sodapup Treat Dispenser and Chew Toy: Sometimes I just want to enjoy coffee with my pawrents, and this lets me feel like I’m doing just that! It’s great to fill with treats and use for separation anxiety, problem chewing, crate training and slow feeding. It keeps me entertained and it’s environmentally sustainable!
- Dapper Dexter Bowtie: I’ve been breaking gender norms since my parents brought me home and gave me a boys name – and there’s nothing more fitting for Fozzie the Bear than a bowtie! Except maybe a bowtie with donuts on on it… because donuts.
- Rosie’s Soft Dog Treats: Chicken and Rosemary: I’ve had these before in Salmon and Ginger and I absolutely love them! They’re so tasty and good for me!They’re made with real chicken and rosemary for a savory taste pups can’t help but love! They’re grain, gluten, corn and soy free with no artificial preservatives.
- Barkworthies Beef Gullet Strips: Saving the best for last! Let’s face it, it was incredibly hard for me to focus on anything else in this unboxing once I saw this. It was love at first sniff. These strips are delicious and high protein chews that are sourced from high quality beef. These all-natural dog treats contain glucosamine, an amino acid shown to aid in joint health. They also help to clean teeth – not to mention it’s highly digestible, grain free and additive free!
That’s a pretty awesome haul right?! Let me be real though – that video was incredibly hard for me to make because I just wanted to take that chew and run. Mom isn’t going to be able to pry it from my paws. See below. Sorry, not sorry mom…
Curious for more information on The Dapper Dog Box?
The Dapper Dog Box is a monthly goodie box for pups and dogs of all ages and sizes. Each month you’ll receive treats, toys, chews or trendy and beautiful bandanas or bowties.
Every month you will receive 5 treats, toy and accessories that have an average package value of $60. Typically The Dapper Dog Box will include two treats, two toys and one chew or accessory. They rotate the types of items each month so your dog will never get bored. All treats are always 100% all natural, made in the USA and organic or grain free. They will never contain any artificial preservatives or fillers and are always free of wheat, soy and corn.
The Dapper Dog Box personalizes and customizes the items for you and your dog. Other boxes send all dogs the same stuff, regardless of chewing styles, allergies and grain free diets. The Dapper Dog Box will send durable items for heavy chewers, grain free treats for dogs on grain free diets, XS toys for toy breeds and anything else you need for your dog. The products they will send you are of the highest quality, unique brands and overall cool products that you probably haven’t seen before. They also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you don’t love something, give them a shout and they will send you something else! But I LOVED everything in this box!!
The Dapper Dog Box also loves to support rescues in the USA (which we couldn’t be more excited to support!). They donate a portion of sales from every purchased box to a different rescue organization every month. They have worked with over 12 rescues including The Sato Project, Animal Hope & Wellness, Chews Life Dog Rescue, Queen’s Best Corgi Rescue and more. They’ve donated thousands of dollars to help dogs find their forever homes, so you can feel wonderful knowing every box you get, helps dogs in need!
Want to check out The Dapper Dog Box? Head on over to TheDapperDogBox.com!
Licks & Wags,
The Dapper Dog Box did provide us with a free box for this review, but no other compensation was exchanged. Everything mentioned above is Fozzie (and Emma’s) honest opinion.