We’ve got a brand new FanBark unboxing for you! FanBark unboxings are done by our editor’s pup, Fozzie! Enjoy her review and unboxing of the April 2018 PupBox!
Fozzie here, and I’m a 8-month old F1b goldendoodle who loves to play, eat, play, sleep, and did I mention play?! My mom, Emma, is the editor of FanBolt – and she created this section just for me so I could geek out along with her!
This box couldn’t have arrived at a better time, as I’m literally destroying most of my puppy toys now – and my mom keeps taking them away from me, which means this PupBox was like Christmas morning for me! I got a little help from my mom and dad on this unboxing video – as they think I’m easily distracted… squirrel!!!!!!
April 2018 PupBox Review
Here’s the full breakdown on what was included in the April 2018 PupBox!
- 8 Month Guide: Training insert that gives you helpful information on your pup’s keeping your pup’s teeth clean – and a few other helpful tips for your 8-month old pup as well!!
- Merrick Fresh Kisses Treats: These are simply amazing – and my current favorite treat of choice! Mom loves them too, because they’re a natural dental treat designed not only to clean your pup’s teeth – but also to fresh their breath at the same time!
- Arm & Hammer Rock-N-Roller: A bouncing, rolling, chewable, tuggable toy? Yes, please. This toy is even infused with baking soda to help fresh my breath – and it has a insert where mom can put a treat for me!
- Well & Good Dental Health Kit: Keeping your pup’s teeth healthy is important! And this is a great kit for mom to use to get in my mouth and make sure my teeth are super clean! Brushing your pup’s teeth can actually extend their life – so get to scrubbing!
- GoDog Furballz: By far my favorite thing in the box this month. I knew from the moment I saw this ball that it was going to be my favorite ball of all balls (as evidence in the unboxing video). It’s chew guard technology and double stitched seams also means that I can put this toy through a lot without mom worrying about it coming apart!
- Smart n’ Tasty Little Chewzzies Treats: These tasty chewy treats are not only wheat free, corn free, soy free and dairy free – they’re also super healthy and delicious!
That’s a lot of awesome goodies right?! Especially this ball… it makes me so happy!
You can’t separate us. We’re just meant to be together.
So here’s how it works, you create a profile for your pup on PupBox.com – which allows for PupBox to cater each box to the growing needs of your furbaby. Each box is customized based on your puppy’s age, development and physical characteristics. I only eat grain-free food and treats, and mom was able to define that with PupBox along with noting her name, birthdate, gender, coat type, target adult weight, and allergies and preferences.
Once you’ve got your furbaby’s profile built out, you can pick a plan that best fits your budget. One month, 3 months, 6 months or annually – and of course the more months you sign up for in advance, the more money you save. You do pay for your full subscription upfront, so be aware of that – and it will renew automatically so you don’t miss out on your monthly dose of great products for pup and great information for me. If you change your mind for whatever reason though, you can cancel at any time.
Want to check out PupBox? Use the coupon code FOZZIE for a 15% discount on any PupBox.com subscription.
Licks & Wags,
PupBox did provide us with a free box for this review, but no other compensation was exchanged. Everything mentioned above is Fozzie (and Emma’s) honest opinion.