Jamie Bernadette is an actress who has been showing up in my inbox many times throughout the past year. If there was an indie film of note coming out, odds are Jamie Bernadette’s name was attached. It’s no surprise though, as she has been working hard since hitting Hollywood in ’07.
It wasn’t until just recently thought that I had a chance to sit down and talk to her about the projects shes attached to and how I just missed seeing her on the set of Midnight, Texas a few months ago. Jamie’s latest film to be released, The 6th Friend, is a psychological horror that she wrote in collaboration with the film’s director Letia Clouston.
The 6th Friend is currently screening in the following cities:
- Los Angeles at the Downtown Independent.
- Kansas City at Screenland Armour.
- Atlanta at Aurora Cineplex.
- Minneapolis at Trylon Cinema.
- Cleveland at Hickory Ridge.
- Chicago at Emagine Frankfort Theater.
- Detroit at Emagine Canton Theater.
- Seattle at Galaxy Monroe 12.
- Sacramento at Galaxy Riverbank Luxury.
- Houston at Cine America Houston.
The 6th Friend is the slasher film with a supernatural twist tells of six college best friends that throw their own private graduation only to see it go terribly wrong when an uninvited guest arrives. Five years later, the girls gather once again and endure a night of far more horror and bloodshed.