Each month we’ll celebrate FanBolt’s BIGGEST and BEST fan out there! What does that mean exactly?The Fan of the Month will be the member that has been the MOST ACTIVE during the previous month – and as our way of saying thank you (for making FanBolt your home for geeking out) – we’ll ship a very special prize out to that fan!Every month, check here to see what the challenge is for the month (aka how to win) and to see what the new prize that is up for grabs!
Fan of the Month – January 2021 Contest
Prize Announcement Coming Next Week!
Contest Run Dates: January 1 – 31st, 2020
Monthly LeaderboardPlease note the leader board resets the first of every month.
Your Current Ranking:You are not ranked currently for Fan of The Month.
How to win?
- You have to be a registered member of FanBolt. (It’s totally free! Sign up here!)
- We’ll be looking for the member who has the most points per month. You can collect points by:
- Becoming a member on the site,
- Logging into the site daily (10 points per day),
- Commenting on articles (10 points per day),
- Commenting on posts in the forums (10 points per hour),
- Adding a profile image/avatar (100 points – once per year).
- You’ll have to live in the US (we are unable to ship internationally at this time)
- And lastly, make sure you’re following us (and engaging with us!) on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and our Editor’s Instagram!
- Don’t go spamming, if you do, you’ll lose points and you risk being temporarily banned
- Winners are unable to win in consecutive months (ie. If you win in December, you won’t be eligible to win in January, but you will be eligible to win again in February)
- Winners must be located in the United States.
And that’s it! Have a question? Post it here and we’ll get you an answer!
Are you ready to be #FanOfTheMonth? May the force be with you in your quest! Good luck and, most importantly, Geek On!