Forum Replies Created
- AdministratorAdministratorMay 13, 2021 at 8:21 am
I just finished Season 3 – so I’m about to start on Season 4. Having to borrow a friend’s Starz access for it!
- AdministratorAdministratorMay 13, 2021 at 8:18 am
I loved this one. I think it captured the subject matter beautifully. The moments of humor brought a little bit of relief to the “no-pun-intended” feelings of limbo you experienced with the characters.
And I couldn’t agree more about the cinematography – it was a visually stunning film!!
- AdministratorAdministratorMay 12, 2021 at 2:09 pm
I have not – but I’m intrigued. I’ve been looking for a new series to read – been considering Shadow and Bone as I loved the Netflix series. But I’ll check out this one too! 🙂
- AdministratorAdministratorFebruary 19, 2021 at 9:11 am
Canva! 🙂 Their free account will probably take care of you – but if you want to use their paid account – it’s like $12 I think.
It gives you templates for everything that you can customize and download. Highly recommend it! 🙂
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Emma<span class="bp-verified-badge"></span>.
- AdministratorAdministratorFebruary 19, 2021 at 9:10 am
Personally, I’m not a fan of Wix but I’m a web developer by trade so I come at that question from a different angle. haha 🙂 I want to have access to all the code in case I need to do something that it’s not allowing me to do.
I’m a HUGE WordPress fan. WordPress.com offers free accounts (though they try to upsell you with every little add-on – but so does Wix). But it’s a good way to get your feet wet, and when you get more comfortable with the platform or want more control – you can switch over to running WordPress yourself and scale up at a reasonable rate/cost from there! 🙂
- AdministratorAdministratorDecember 7, 2020 at 7:23 pm
I just saw the trailer for the last installment of the series which is back on New Year’s Eve! 🙂 It looks great!! But I’m going to be sad when it ends. They’ve done a great job with the series.
- AdministratorAdministratorOctober 13, 2020 at 1:09 pm
I’m most excited for Wonder Woman 1984 – hoping it will be available on-demand this year. I keep hearing rumors 🙂
- AdministratorAdministratorOctober 13, 2020 at 11:22 am
Last movie for me was “On The Rocks” – which I highly recommend! 🙂
- AdministratorAdministratorOctober 12, 2020 at 10:08 am
I can’t believe there’s only one episode left…. with the current state of filming – I’m worried we won’t get a new season until 2022…
- AdministratorAdministratorFebruary 21, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Not totally sure what you mean. Can you link me to your channel page with the links? If I can see that I can give you a clear answer! 🙂
- AdministratorAdministratorFebruary 21, 2021 at 3:28 pm
Always happy to help! 🙂
- AdministratorAdministratorJanuary 28, 2021 at 9:35 am
That’s very well put, John. I think we have very similar opinions on this one. Anything Tom Hanks is in is great – because he’s a fantastic actor. And the acting, directing, cinematography, etc… are all fantastic. But it is a reallyyyyyy slow-moving story – and extremely predictable.
It’s hard to stay engaged throughout with films like this (especially when viewing them at home) because they don’t really hold your attention due to the speed of the story.
But it’s definitely a good film – and one worth checking out.
- AdministratorAdministratorJanuary 28, 2021 at 9:32 am
Yeah, I’ve heard a few people say the same thing, John. I actually missed this screening so I haven’t seen it. But I would imagine there’s a number of films coming that will tell different parts of the pandemic story.
- AdministratorAdministratorNovember 25, 2020 at 8:32 am
Thanks for the heads up Esther! I just updated it! 🙂
- AdministratorAdministratorOctober 13, 2020 at 11:17 am
That was a minute ago 🙂 Did you enjoy it?