The Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) has announced their aTVfest 2016 lineup which will include industry-leading producers, directors, writers and actors.
The fourth annual aTVfest will take place Thursday, Feb. 4 through Sunday, Feb. 7 at several SCAD Atlanta locations, including the SCADshow Theater, the Digital Media Center and the main SCAD Atlanta campus at 1600 Peachtree St.
Here is the current lineup that SCAD has announced along with guests that confirmed (more are expected to be released in the coming weeks).:
- Bates Motel (A&E): Kerry Ehrin, Carlton Cuse, Freddie Highmore, And Series Writers
- American Crime (ABC)
- The Catch (ABC)
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC)
- How to Get Away with Murder (ABC)
- Banshee (Cinemax): Ivana Milicevic, Matt Servitto, Jonathan Tropper, Antony Starr
- Futurama (Comedy Central)
- Family Guy (FOX)
- Gotham (FOX)
- Lucifer (FOX)
- Sleepy Hollow (FOX)
- Class Divide (HBO documentary): Marc Levin, Daphne Pinkerson, Yasmin Smallens, Rosa DeSantiago
- Mavis (HBO documentary)
- Ellen’s Design Challenge (HGTV)
- The Path (Hulu)
- Devious Maids (Lifetime)
- Grimm (NBC): David Greenwalt, Jim Kouf, Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee, David Giuntoli
- The Loud House (Nickelodeon)
- The Mindy Project (Hulu): Mindy Kaling and Series Writers
We’ll keep you posted as more announcements from aTVFest are released, and until then check out our 2015 aTVFest coverage!