Items Include “Roadie for a Day” Opportunity, Signed CDs, Live Audition with Warner Music and More!
The T.J. Martell Foundation is one of the world’s primary funders of innovative, early stage Leukemia, Cancer and AIDS research that leads to practical, effective treatments in the near term. With deep roots in the music and entertainment industries, the TJ Martell Foundation raises money through a series of ongoing campaigns and signature events. Their current Ebay auction includes items donated by Nickleback, Gene Simmons, Warner Music Executive Kevin Liles, Daryl Hall, Jonas Brothers, Vanessa Hudgens and Panic at the Disco.
This current campaign, hosted on the Universal Music Store’s Ebay page, offers seven items for perfect for music fans with a social conscience including:
- A “Roadie for a Day” experience from Panic at the Disco
- Autographed, limited editor Peavey 489500 Raptor Plus EXP guitar from Nickleback
- Autographed copy of Disney Star Vanessa Hudgen’s self-titled CD
- Autographed CD/DVD set Jonas Brothers: The Bonus Jonas Edition
- Hall & Oates’ Daryl Hall’s actual autographed Rogue RADEQ-C acoustic-electric guitar
- Limited Edition, autographed, axe-shaped guitar signed by Gene Simmons
- Private audition with CEO/president of Def Jam Music Group, Kevin Liles who discovered Jay Z, Diddy, Ludacris LL Cool J and others
All proceeds from these auctions will go directly to the TJ Martell Foundation to fund research in cancer, leukemia and AIDS.
Fans can win their own piece of music history by bidding on these seven,priceless items before the auction ends March 11th.
To bid and find more product details head to the Universal Music Store on Ebay at the source link below!Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in