VH1’s ‘Love and Hip-Hop: Hollywood’ Cast Revealed
Yes, there is another Love and Hip-Hop franchise coming to us and yes this time it’s Love and Hip-Hop: Hollywood, but no you were not prepared for this cast, straight from early 2000’s fame.
Most of the names on the list are people we haven’t heard actual new music from in years, some we just didn’t pay attention to when they tried and one or two others I’ve never heard of at all.
Brace yourselves and read the list of Love and Hip-Hop: Hollywood cast members below:
The series will follow a brand new cast of celebrities and musicians including:
· Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.
· Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit “Crank Dat,” romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.
· Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.
· Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.
· Young Berg – Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.
· Teairra Marie – Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good.”
· Hazel E – Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.
· Yesi Ortiz -”Voice of LA,” DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.
· Sincere – A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.
· Nikki Mudarris – A born and bred LA girl, Nikki is an heir to her family’s real estate fortune.
Love and Hip-Hop: Hollywood premieres on Monday, September 15 at 8PM on VH1.
Let us know which cast members your excited about watching in the comments below!
Photo Credit: VH1