Remember when you bought your first “Now That’s What I Call Music” CD? I do! I geeked out over them so hard! And being a figure skater – I was all about dropping them in my CD player and hitting the ice for practice. It was a great selection of music that I loved skating to – and years and years later – Now 64 still gives me that same feeling. While I’m no longer a competitive figure skater – I still rather enjoy it (and frequently trying to do skating moves in my apartment – because why not?)
Yes, I cover my headphones with adorable little ear warmers (also, it’s a great way to make sure wireless headphones stay in while spinning).
Being busy with work, travel, and now raising a little puppy makes it difficult to sometimes keep up with who’s popular in the music industry, and Now has always done a really great job with making a mix tape of of the biggest and latest hits to into perfectly poppy compilations. It’s always something that you know you’ll enjoy, and it’s edited to be family-friendly – so you don’t have to worry about younger music fans hearing something they shouldn’t.
Fun facts for fans, the Now brand has sold 100M records and has had a record 19 #1 albums! This newest release, Now 64, features 22 of today’s most popular songs and as of today (Featuring Charlie Puth, Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Kahlid, Sam Smith, Ke$ha, Maroon 5, Shawn Mendes, Sam Hunt, P!nk and more), is available everywhere! It’ll be on our holiday gift guide which comes out next week, and it will make the perfect Christmas present or white elephant gift for your holiday office party!
Take a look below at the Now 64 Tracklisting:
- Charlie Puth “Attention” (ATL)
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber “Despacito” (Remix) (Rep/UMLE)
- Shawn Mendes “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” (ISL)
- Sam Hunt “Body Like A Back Road” (UMG-Nash)
- Liam Payne ft. Quavo “Strip It Down” (REP)
- Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean “Feels” (COL)
- Maroon 5 ft. SZA “What Lovers Do” (IGA)
- French Montana ft. Swae Lee “Unforgettable” (Epic)
- Childish Gambino “Redbone” (GN)
- Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid “1-800-273-8255” (DJ)
- Sam Smith “Too Good At Goodbyes” (CAP)
- Kesha “Praying” (RCA)
- P!nk “What About Us” (RCA)
- Bruno Mars “Versace On The Floor” (ATL)
- ZAYN f/Sia “Dusk To Dawn” (RCA)
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder” (IGA)
NOW Presents What’s Next:
- Barns Courtney Golden Dandelions (Capitol)
- DaniLeigh Play (DJ)
- Moon Taxi Two High (RCA)
- The Accidentals Odyssey (Sony Masterworks)
- Billie Ellish Ocean Eyes (IGA)
- Molly Kate Footprints (ATL)
Even beyond the holidays, this will be a great mix to play at your New Years party! Celebrate the beginning of 2018 by dancing the night away to your favorite tunes of 2017! Or grab your besties that you listened to the very first Now with (you remember the CD – it had Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys on it, and it was awesome) and have a girl’s night listening to Now 64 and Now 1! That’s what we’re doing tonight! 🙂
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for Now That’s What I Call Music in which we were compensated. However all opinions above are our own.