Your geek girl got her next A-BOX! And it was just as amazing as the last ones! November’s box is the Power Edition and includes Marvel, Star Wars, and Star Trek goodness just to name a few!
Here’s a breakdown of what all was included:
- Thor Nordic Mythology Necklace with Genuine Leather Cord: Represent your love for Thor with this super cute necklace! I’m not a huge fan of the leather cord – but the pendant itself will go super cute on another chain that I have – and will compliment the necklaces I regularly wear quite nicely (as you’ll see in the video)!
- Mega Man M.U.S.C.L.E Figure Pack: Packs may vary but I absolutely love the Mega Man set I got! (Note that these are collectibles for adults – and not intended for children).
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Isolinear Coaster Set: I LOVE these coasters! They’ll add the perfect amount of geeky decor to your coffee table or side table!
- Metal Gear Solid Snake Figure: I got Snake – and I’m pretty happy with that! But it’s a surprise which one you’ll get!
- Thor: Ragnarok Packable Backpack: Probably a kid’s backpack, but this geek girl doesn’t even care. I love it. It’s a perfect way for me to pack up my pup’s toys and carry them to our friends’ house. She’s growing up geek – and her geeky toys are packed in my geeky accessories!
- Bonus Surprise: Star Wars: Rogue One Wrist Watch: Saving my favorite item for last.
I LOVE this watch – and I love the Death Star tin it came in too. This is a subtle watch – which is my favorite kid of geeky accessory. Being able to be proudly wear my geek – and it complimenting my current outfit (as you see in the video) makes this something I can wear day-in and day-out!
Curious my reaction to all the above? Get ready for it… and check out my unboxing video and review below!
A-BOX Subscription Box Review: Power Edition
You can pick one of several subscription options at A-BOX.com and geek out with us! Because let’s be real, every day needs at least a little geeky goodness… and well-designed subtle nerd t-shirts. #NEED
Furthermore, A-BOX.com is now shipping to Canada, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, and the Netherlands!
Stay tuned for our next A-Box unboxing which we’re hoping will be holiday themed! We didn’t get any teases from A-BOX for the next one – so stay tuned and get on it!
Keep it geeky!
*Please note: I was gifted a A-BOX Power Edition Box for this review. No other compensation was exchanged. all opinions stated here and in the above video are this Geek Girl’s honest opinion.