- AdministratorAdministratorJune 20, 2020 at 11:05 pm
- MemberModeratorJune 29, 2020 at 8:31 am
Right, if I got the time to actually sit and watch something, here would be my current list.
Waiting for: New Discovery, Brooklyn 99 and Outlander
Actually watching: Re-runs of The Big Bang Theory & Crime History docos (which are freaking shocking me the eff out btw)
Stan (Aussie streaming service)
Watching: Love Life (Anna Kendrick), Normal People and The Great (Elle Fanning)
Waiting for: Hamilton
Want to be watching: Mandalorian and Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian
Actually watching: Cars, Moana and Toy Story Shorts *sigh*
ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
This show is such a treat to behold. And yes, clearly, I have a young one and/or I work with kids so… Yes, I’m all up in dis kids entertainment bizness.
- MemberModeratorJuly 1, 2020 at 11:45 pm
- MemberFanJuly 5, 2020 at 8:19 pm
I have a few shows I’m watching. Lots of past shows.
Sex and the City (I’ve seen some over the years but have been watching more on Crave)
Rupaul’s Drag Race
And now Canada’s Drag Race
Schitts Creek is really good. I have to catch up on it.
- MemberFanJuly 6, 2020 at 10:39 pm
just started a series called the protector on Netflix
- MemberModeratorJuly 8, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Charmed orignal dvd ?
- MemberFanJuly 22, 2020 at 11:31 am
Politician on Netflix, but it’s waning a bit. Rewatching Watchmen and Ozark for tour development and cause I love them :). Very much looking forward to Lovecraft Country!!
- MemberModeratorJuly 22, 2020 at 9:01 pm
Atm the 100
And the fosters (amazon)
- MemberModeratorOctober 22, 2020 at 7:16 pm
Watching old school
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- MemberLevel 1October 28, 2020 at 4:29 pm
Star Trek: Discovery Season 3, Fargo Season 4, Haunting House of Hill Season 1, Haunting of Bly House Season 1, The Greatest British Baking Show Season 8, Queen Sugar Season 4, all of Rick & Morty, and all of Sex and the City.
- MemberLevel 1December 1, 2020 at 4:40 pm
I’m watching Titans Season 2 for the first time.
- MemberLevel 1December 24, 2020 at 12:03 am
I am watching “The Flight Attendant” and so far it has me hooked! I cannot watch it fast enough but I am trying to pace myself at this point.
I’m watching Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 4 and re-watching Alias.
” The Flight Attendant” is a fun thriller tv show.
- MemberLevel 1January 4, 2021 at 7:38 pm
Finished ‘The Flight Attendant’ and it was a great show! Good suspense and unique spin in some ways I thought.
- MemberModeratorJanuary 4, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Vampire diary again..
I need to find something else..
- MemberLevel 1February 4, 2021 at 2:38 pm
I’m re-watching Nashville and Friday Night Lights. I’m also watching The Expanse Season 5.
- MemberLevel 1February 12, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Love ‘Schitt’s Creek’ and am still watching it. But tonight I just finished ‘Hunters’ on Prime Video – the series about a group looking for and hunting down Nazis living in the US – and it was so good. Not the greatest series but man the storyline was catching and the action intense. The plot had some twists in it that were really good but it did have some holes in it as well but the cast was great and the acting enough to make up for it. I definitely hope they continue this series!
- MemberLevel 1February 14, 2021 at 10:54 pm
I am also watching ‘Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel’ on Netflix. While I am intrigued by the subject matter, I already have some issues with the presentation but I want to wait until l have finished steaming the entire show before commenting.
- MemberModeratorFebruary 15, 2021 at 3:59 pm
Chilling adventures of Sabrina Netflix.
- MemberLevel 1February 16, 2021 at 6:08 pm
John, I recently finished watching Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel, and I would say there are some problematic elements to the true-crime documentary series. Though it also points out some issues with “internet sleuths” or Youtube True Crime channels. I did find the true crime entertaining.
- MemberLevel 1February 16, 2021 at 6:19 pm
I am hoping to finish watching it tonight but can tell already I am going to agree with your thoughts, Paloma.
- MemberLevel 1February 18, 2021 at 2:31 pm
I am watching Mr. Mercedes Season 3. I’m also re-watching Deadwood, Friday Night Lights, and the American version of The Bridge.
- MemberLevel 1February 18, 2021 at 2:32 pm
I am also watching A Discovery of Witches Season 2.
- MemberModeratorFebruary 19, 2021 at 11:54 am
- MemberLevel 1February 22, 2021 at 6:12 pm
I’ve started to watch Carnivale, The Investigation, Allen v. Farrow, Clarice, and re-watching Deadwood.
- MemberLevel 1February 22, 2021 at 8:33 pm
Ah Paloma, I just started ‘The Investigation’ and needless to say I am hooked! I hope this one does not disappoint but so far I am intrigued and the acting is great. It is an interesting storyline as well so I can’t wait to see how it plays out!
- MemberLevel 1February 26, 2021 at 5:51 pm
I’m really enjoying The Investigation so far.
- MemberLevel 1February 26, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Yes! Caught up on The Investigation and cannot wait for the remaining shows! It is one of the better series I have seen this year!
- MemberLevel 1March 3, 2021 at 5:18 pm
I’ve started watching Murder Among the Mormons.
- MemberLevel 1March 3, 2021 at 6:08 pm
Oh I can’t wait to watch Murder Among the Mormons!
- MemberLevel 1March 4, 2021 at 2:36 pm
I am also watching Clarice on CBS All Acess.
- MemberLevel 1March 23, 2021 at 6:28 pm
I just finished re-watching Deadwood. I’m going to see the Deadwood film again as well. I’m a big Alma Garret/Ellsworth fan.
- MemberLevel 1March 23, 2021 at 9:24 pm
I am currently watching ‘Tell Me Your Secrets’ and really enjoying it thus far.
- MemberLevel 1March 24, 2021 at 4:08 pm
I have seen a lot of Tell Me Your Secrets.
- MemberLevel 1March 24, 2021 at 10:50 pm
I am beginning to feel some changes about this show as I am not sure that I like the turn it is taking…that is the only thing about not having enough time to binge watch a whole show!
- MemberLevel 1March 25, 2021 at 2:54 pm
I stopped watching halfway through Tell Me Your Secrets because it got too crazy.
- MemberLevel 1March 30, 2021 at 6:44 pm
Yesterday I finished watching The Murders at White House Farmhouse. I liked how they left the ending ambiguous.
- MemberLevel 1April 1, 2021 at 3:42 pm
I’m almost finished re-watching Big Love. Barb is my favorite character.
- MemberLevel 1April 1, 2021 at 4:25 pm
I am wrapping up ‘Tell Me Your Secrets’ and I am only doing so because I have spent this time on it.
- MemberLevel 1April 1, 2021 at 7:00 pm
I may eventually finish that one.
- MemberLevel 1April 23, 2021 at 10:54 pm
I just finished ‘ZeroZeroZero’ on Amazon Prime
- MemberLevel 1April 28, 2021 at 6:57 pm
I’m watching Shadow & Bone.
- MemberLevel 1April 30, 2021 at 11:10 pm
Things Heard and Seen!
- MemberLevel 1May 5, 2021 at 12:08 pm
I am currently watching ‘Pray, Obey, Kill!’ Wow! I cannot wait to finish this documentary. Paloma, have you watched this one? If not I think it would be right up your alley. It is about a church group (cult perhaps?) in Sweden where the pastor is accused of inciting the murder of his wife and his mistresses husband. That is as much as I will say. I cannot wait to see how it turns out!
Log in to reply.