With The Vampire Diaries on hiatus until January 5th, what ever shall we do to occupy our time? Thursdays are empty, and I can’t help but to reminiscence on the epic-ness that is TVD! So, while we all try to get through this dreadful hiatus, why not look back on some moments that have made season three of TVD incredible… Starting with Damon.
Here’s how it works, every Thursday until January 5th, FanBolt.com will be posting the best quotes from TVDS3 so far from specific characters. We’re kicking this week off with the dashing, charming, and very handsome Damon Salvatore!
The Birthday – 3×01
1. “You know, you should learn to knock. What if I was indecent?”
As if Damon could EVER be indecent.
2. “No, you stop it, Elena! Stop looking for him. Stop waiting for him to come home. Just stop! Stefan is gone and he’s not coming back. Not in your lifetime.”
Ouch. Poor Elena.
The Hybrid – 3×02:
3. “When I drag my brother from the edge and deliver him back to you, I want you to remember the things you felt while he was gone.”
Can you hear that? It’s the sound of all the ‘Delena’ shippers screaming in joy.
The End of the Affair – 3×03
4. “You know you were dreaming about me. Explains the drool.”
Don’t worry, Elena. It’s happens to all of us.
5. “It came to me in a dream. I was naked. You would have loved it.”
Does this even need commentary? Yes, Damon. We would have most certainly loved it.
6. “‘I’ve blacked out days. I wake up in strangers’ blood, in places I don’t recognize with women I don’t remember.’ *Gasp* I’m shocked! Stefan’s not a virgin?”
Ha! Stefan? A virgin? Nooooo. I mean, look at his abs… His face… His hair!
7. “There used to be an all-girls high school around the corner, but it shut down for attendance issues. Weird.”
The Rippah strikes again!
8. “I was around. Chicago’s a big city. Stefan was a cocky ripper douche. I could avoid him and still indulge in a few Daisy Buchanans of my own.”
Well, as long as you two were enjoying yourselves… (Poor Chicago!)
The Reckoning – 3×05
9. “I thought I’d give it a shot. Truth is, you just don’t do it for me anymore.”
Ouch. It’s cool Katherine, you still have… Um…
10. “I’d say you were desperate and lying… Or drunk. Or desperate, lying and drunk.”
Perfect mix, right? 😉
11. “I promise you… I will never leave you again.”
Can you hear that? It’s the sound of ‘Delena’ shippers crying their eyes out.
Smells Like Teen Spirit – 3×06
12. “Barbie Klaus.”
I approve of this messege.
13. “Come on, Buffy.”
I also approve of this. Buffy reference? Oh, yes!
14. “Well, I could be mean if that’s what you’re into.”
*Insert inappropriate comment here*
Ghost World – 3×07
15.”When I kill someone, they’re supposed to stay dead!”
But… But… Vampires?
16. “Well, sometimes I do things I don’t have to do.”
Alaric and Damon Bromance! Aw, yeah!
Ordinary People – 3×08
17. “It’s the Lockwood Lockwood diaries, Pictionary-style.”
I don’t know about you, but I’d love to play that version of pictionary, no?
18. “I went behind your back. I freed Stefan. And you know what? It backfired. He’s an even bigger d*ck than ever. It’s just, now, he’s a d*ck that’s on our side.”
I mean, if you’re going to be a d*ck…
Homecoming – 3×09
19. “In the back. Harsh. I’m not judging you. It’s very Katherine of you. It was a compliment. Sort of.”
May Rebekah and her iPhone rest in peace.
20. “I’d offer you a drink, but Katherine tells me you’re more of a vampire-on-the-rocks kind of guy.”
One drink I would never order at a bar…
There you have it! Of course Damon has a lot of my favorite quotes. The writers give him some of the best one-liners.
Who would you like us to quote next week?