What better way to get ready for Halloween than watching a 24-hour marathon of Supernatural?! Starting this Saturday night, October 27th at noon, TNT is airing 24 of the scariest and creepiest episodes from the first 6 seasons of the series!
We’ve got the full Supernatural Marathon schedule for you guys below!
TNT’s 24 Hours of Supernatural – Starts Saturday, Oct. 27, at Noon (ET/PT)
- Noon – “Death Takes a Holiday” (Season 4) – Sam and Dean seek help from Pamela, who sends the brothers to the spiritual realm. They discover Alastair attempting to break the seal causing mayhem in the mortal world by stopping death from occurring in a small town.
- 1 p.m. – “It’s a Terrible Life” (Season 4) – Dean and Sam now lead ordinary lives. Dean works in the corporate world at the Sandover Bridge & Iron Company along with Sam who works as a Tech Support. Both have no idea who the other is until their colleagues start killing themselves.
- 2 p.m. – “The Monster at the End of This Book” (Season 4) – Sam and Dean come across a series of novels called Supernatural depicting their lives as demon hunters in detail. The brothers meet the author of the comics, Chuck, who explains he has visions of Sam and Dean in action then puts their adventures in his novels.
- 3 p.m. – “Fallen Idols” (Season 5) – Sam and Dean head to a small town where people are murdered by famous dead icons. However the brothers come to a dead end when two teenagers reveal they saw Paris Hilton kidnap their friend.
- 4 p.m. – “I Believe the Children Are Our Future” (Season 5) – Sam and Dean investigate reports of fairy tales come to life and find the young boy who is responsible, and has a power to create real creatures from fantasy. However, the brothers disagree when Castiel tells them to kill the boy because of the power he possesses.
- 5 p.m. – “The Curious Case of Dean Winchester” (Season 5) – Bobby risks everything by betting 25 years of his life on a poker game run by a witch. Dean tries to save Bobby but ends up drastically aging.
- 6 p.m. – “The Real Ghostbusters” (Season 5) – Sam and Dean are tricked into attending a Supernatural convention by their super-fan Becky. Sam and Dean are in for a shock when many of the fans are dressed up like them.
- 7 p.m. – “Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid” (Season 5) – In Bobby’s hometown, the dead raise from their graves…and take up their normal family lives where they left off. Sam and Dean suspect something sinister is responsible, but Bobby refuses to investigate…and they discover that his dead wife, Karen, has returned to him.
- 8 p.m. – “All Dogs Go to Heaven” (Season 6) – Sam & Dean investigate what appears to be a werewolf killing, but their probe reveals a skinwalker (posing as a family dog) is responsible. When the skinwalker takes human form, he warns the brothers that an alpha skinwalker is planning a mass murder.
- 9 p.m. – “Clap Your Hands If You Believe” (Season 6) – Dean is abducted from a crop circle while investigating a UFO sighting. He quickly discovers he isn’t dealing with aliens but rather with fairies. Sam searches for him and stumbles upon a world occupied by elves, gnomes, and a leprechaun.
- 10 p.m. – “The French Mistake” (Season 6) – Sam & Dean are transported to an alternate universe, where they are actors on a TV show called “Supernatural” and are named Jared Padalecki and Jense Ackles, and they must avoid an angelic hit man who is pursuing them.
- 11 p.m. – “And Then There Were None” (Season 6) – Sam and Dean search for a deadly monster created by the Mother of All; and are assisted in their hunt by Bobby and Samuel.
- Midnight – “Mommy Dearest” (Season 6) – Sam & Dean visit a small Oregon town where the citizens are all demons who appear to be dying. Meanwhile, Eve appears and tortures the brothers by bringing back their late mother as a demon.
- 1 a.m. – “Pilot” (Season 1) – In the Supernatural series opener, Sam Winchester is about to graduate from college and has an interview set up to join one of the most prestigious law schools in the country. But his brother Dean, whom he has not seen since he went to college, shows up in the middle of the night and tells him their father went missing while on a hunting trip. Leaving his girlfriend behind, Sam joins Dean in an effort to find their father in a little town called Jericho, where unmarried men disappear without a trace.
- 2 a.m. – “Provenance” (Season 1) – The Winchesters must deal with a dangerous spirit bound to an old family portrait that brings misfortune and death to anyone who buys it.
- 3 a.m. – “Crossroad Blues” (Season 2) – Dean calls a demon to make a deal to save a man named Evan Hudson, in exchange for himself. While making the deal, the demon confronts Dean?s worst nightmare about their dad.
- 4 a.m. – “The Kids Are Alright” (Season 3) – Sam and Dean track down Changelings that are pursuing mothers and their children. A boy they protect bears a strange resemblance to Dean, which at first makes Dean uncomfortable because he once had a one-night stand with the boy’s mother Lisa.
- 5 a.m. – “Malleus Maleficarum” (Season 3) – The seemingly harmless practices of a group of neighborhood witches goes bad when one of them kills a woman. Ruby offers her assistance…but she has a few secrets of her own.
- 6 a.m. – “Mystery Spot” (Season 3) – Dean is killed after looking into a case about the disappearance of a man with Sam. The next morning, Sam is shocked to find Dean alive and is hit with the realization that he is reliving the day before.
- 7 a.m. – “Monster Movie” (Season 4) – Sam and Dean investigate a town plagued with monsters from classic black-and-white horror movies.
- 8 a.m. – “Yellow Fever” (Season 4) – Sam and Dean investigate the mysterious deaths of several men who seemingly died of fright. Dean becomes infected with it starting as anxiety then leading to a full-blown terror which ends in death. Sam and Bobby race against time to save Dean.
- 9 a.m. – “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester” (Season 4) – Sam and Dean meet Castiel and his fellow angel Uriel, who warn the brothers to avoid intervening in a town where a witch is attempting to summon the demon Samhain, opening one of the Seals.
- 10 a.m. – “Wishful Thinking” (Season 4) – The Winchesters investigate a town wishing well that really grants wishes…at a terrible cost.
- 11 a.m. – “Sex and Violence” (Season 4) – A siren casts a spell on men in a small Iowa town, driving them to kill their wives.
Supernatural will definitely be on in FanBolt’s offices this weekend! Will you be watching? What do you think the scariest episode of Supernatural is? Sound off in our comment section below!