iZombie fans will be interested to learn of what’s ahead for the hit show’s second season, as the cast and producer all dished some juicy details at Comic-Con.
Cast members Rose McIver, David Anders, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli and executive producers Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright were all present and ready to have their brains picked (sorry, couldn’t resist) about what’s in store for the show’s second season.
6 Things to Know About ‘iZombie’ Season Two
- Zombies will begin disappearing around Seattle, so a Liv/Blaine team-up is ahead to help solve the mystery
- When we return, there’s a short 3 month time jump
- David Anders lovingly refers to the series as a “zom-com-rom-dram”
- The zombie cure isn’t completely side effect proof. Some of the side effects are immediate, while others take time to manifest
- The show will explore a “fratboy brain” next season, which Dianne admitted she loved writing.
- Liv’s biggest fear of losing everyone she loves if her zombie-ism was exposed could be validated. As a matter of fact, when we return her thoughts about her fear are “Guess I was right.”
‘iZombie’ Comic-Con Gallery
iZombie returns to The CW Tuesday October 6th.
Keep up with all of FanBolt’s Comic-Con 2015 coverage here!
Photo Credit: FanBolt/Emma Loggins