Live in Atlanta? We’ve got free movie screening passes for The Walking Dead star Lauren Cohan’s newest project! The Boy Hometown Movie Premiere is happening in Atlanta next Wednesday, January 20, 2016!
All you need to enter to win tickets is:
- Leave a comment below saying you want to see the film
- Like us on Facebook
- And email us with the subject line: “The Boy Hometown Movie Premiere” (Please note we will check to make sure you’ve left a comment below and have “liked” FanBolt on Facebook
We’ll only be giving away 5 passes (admit 2) to the screening, and winners will drawn randomly and will be alerted via email on Monday, January 18!
This isn’t a typical movie screening. It’s actually an event the public can buy tickets to as well, so if you are one of the 5 winners, you will have two free guaranteed and reserved seats! In addition to getting to see the film for free, winners will also receive:
- Free small popcorn & small drink
- A chance to walk on the red carpet
- A meet-and-greet photo opportunity with a social media star Sam Pottorff
- A live stream before the movie starts with film star Lauren Cohan (“The Walking Dead”), who will be attending the Los Angeles premiere, and all 19 social media stars across the country
- Pre-show activities and photo booths
- Limited edition t-shirt, presented by Dolby Atmos
- Limited edition fan credential
- Chance to win Toshiba tablets & other prizes
The Boy Hometown Movie Premiere Info:
Wednesday, January 20th
Regal Atlantic Station
The Boy Movie Info:
The Boy is a frightening PG-13 rated film directed by William Brent Bell (The Devil Inside). In the film, Greta (Lauren Cohan) is a young American woman who takes a job as a nanny in a remote English village, only to discover that the family’s 8-year-old is a life-sized doll that the parents care for just like a real boy, as a way to cope with the death of their actual son 20 years prior. After violating a list of strict rules, a series of disturbing and inexplicable events bring Greta’s worst nightmare to life, leading her to believe that the doll is actually alive. Written by Stacey Menear, the film is produced by Tom Rosenberg, Gary Lucchesi, Roy Lee, Matt Berenson, Richard Wright and Jim Wedaa.
The Boy Trailer
January 22, 2016
The Boy Rating: