- MemberJune 20, 2020 at 9:04 pm
With movie theatres starting to open up around the country, are you comfortable seeing a film in a theatre?
- MemberJuly 1, 2020 at 11:51 pm
Not yet though my kids are ready.
- MemberJuly 15, 2020 at 4:50 am
Our cinemas have been open for a while now but there’s really nothing good to watch at them. That’s the only issue.
- MemberJuly 15, 2020 at 4:20 pm
Has anybody tried going to a drive-in?
- MemberJuly 15, 2020 at 5:16 pm
? no car but there are no drive in movies that i know of here in Philly.
- MemberJuly 17, 2020 at 10:16 am
Definitely not ready to go back to theaters. I’m still comfortable watching films from my own home right now.
And I did go to one of the Plaza Theatre’s Drive-In nights in Atlanta. Saw The Goonies and it was pretty awesome!
- MemberSeptember 20, 2020 at 10:40 pm
I am ready
- MemberOctober 12, 2020 at 10:50 pm
I do not like to watch movies in theaters, but only want to watch it on the movie online application
Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 replies