- MemberModeratorJuly 13, 2020 at 7:49 pm
Some I have watched
Army wives Imdb
Desperate housewives imdb
21 jump Street tubi
The secret circle cw seeds
That is just a few.
Of course Roswell 👽👽
- MemberModeratorJuly 15, 2020 at 4:52 am
Oh Everwood :'( I miss that show so much <3
I rewatched Steven Spielberg’s Taken during lockdown.
- MemberFanJuly 14, 2020 at 8:16 am
Oh, and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” (on Hulu)
I never got into “Angel.” I tried and even did it where you watch back and forth but just lost interest. This time just going straight through Buffy.
- MemberModeratorJuly 15, 2020 at 4:54 am
I’m curious. How far into it did you get? Personally, Season 2 of Angel is phenomenal. I’ve been watching a lot of reaction channels on YouTube and it seems a lot of reactors are now on to Buffy and Angel which is pretty cool. They all seem to enjoy the shows a lot.
- MemberFanJuly 16, 2020 at 12:48 pm
I think I got into Season 3 or so. Honestly, I know this is something upsetting to a lot of people but I never cared much for the character of Angel. I found him extremely mopey, sad, and boring. Now, when he became Angelus that was something else entirely and I quite enjoyed it. I’m more onboard with team Spike, haha
- MemberFanAugust 10, 2020 at 4:13 am
I always go back to my favorite, Gilmore Girls.
- MemberFanAugust 11, 2020 at 4:31 pm
- MemberModeratorAugust 21, 2020 at 7:34 pm
The game.. and diva has been watching gossip girl xoxo 😉 I sometimes watch with her.
Log in to reply.