- MemberLevel 1June 13, 2021 at 10:56 am
I started watching ‘Lisey’s Story’ on Apple TV+ last night and so far it is the most confusing, jumbled mess I have seen in a long time. How is it you can take something by Stephen King, have him associated with the television production, and have great actors like Julianne Moore, Clive Owen and Jennifer Jason Leigh make something so bad. I am going to watch one more episode to see if it gets any better. But so far it is a hot mess.
- MemberLevel 1June 14, 2021 at 6:53 pm
I really loved Sweet Tooth Season 1! Sweet Tooth is super different than the comic book series, but it has a quirky sweetness that makes it a fun watch. The hybrids look pretty good too.
- MemberLevel 1June 14, 2021 at 6:54 pm
I enjoy Linsey’s Story. I think the bizarre nature of the miniseries is on purpose.
- MemberLevel 1June 14, 2021 at 9:17 pm
I will have to give Sweet Tooth a try! But I am dragging on the other. I have started it so am going to finish it but so far it is like pulling teeth.
- MemberLevel 1June 15, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Let me know what you think of Sweet Tooth!
- MemberLevel 1June 16, 2021 at 6:22 pm
I’m watching the last season of The Bold Type!
- MemberLevel 1June 16, 2021 at 6:53 pm
Currently watching ‘The Devil Below’ but early into it so we will see.
- MemberLevel 1June 17, 2021 at 5:23 pm
What platform is that show on?
- MemberLevel 1June 17, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Just premiered on Netflix….I only got a few minutes in and got pulled away so not really into it enough to know it if will be worth watching.
- MemberLevel 1June 21, 2021 at 4:55 pm
I’ve started watching the classic Doctor Who!
- MemberLevel 1June 26, 2021 at 10:29 am
Paloma, not sure if you read my review of ‘The Devil Below’ but it is a movie with a few good scares. It is nothing like ‘The Descent’, which it tries to be but is no way near as good as, but it is still a good watch.
I still have not started on ‘Sweet Tooth’ yet but still plan to do so. I decided to watch ‘The Serpent’ first and got hooked on it. If you have not watched that yet, while it has some things that are annoying – such as the jumping back and forth timeline – it is still a show that captivates you because you know it is based on a true story.
- MemberLevel 1July 6, 2021 at 6:54 pm
I’m watching Evil Season 2 and The Good Fight Season 5 on CBS All Access!
- MemberFanJuly 6, 2021 at 10:50 pm
Currently watching the NBA Finals on ABC! Neither team has a player on their roster that has ever won a championship! For me, this is must watch TV!
- MemberLevel 1July 6, 2021 at 11:20 pm
Currently watching ‘Fear Street Part One 1994’ on Netflix!
Log in to reply.