- MemberFanJune 20, 2020 at 8:40 pm
Question in the title! I have too many to name as it seems to change with my mood. Se7en, Green Street Hooligans, Stand By Me, La La Land; the list goes on and on.
- MemberFanJune 20, 2020 at 8:58 pm
I have seen too many films to pick just one. I can tell you that some of my favorite directors are Frank Capra, Alfred Hitchcock, John Ford and Quentin Tarantino.
- MemberFanJune 20, 2020 at 9:07 pm
- MemberFanJune 20, 2020 at 9:55 pm
Contact is the bomb
- MemberModeratorJuly 1, 2020 at 11:50 pm
The Twilight saga. Among a few others
- MemberFanJuly 5, 2020 at 8:26 pm
Twilight was done well. Though the books were not really well written. I found that the movies were easily adapted from the books.
I have to say for me my favourite movies are the Harry Potter movies all of them including the Fantastic Beasts spin off. The Hobbit trilogy was really well done also.
- MemberFanJuly 23, 2020 at 5:20 pm
Lost Boys is my true love, but the list is huge beyond that 🙂
- MemberLurkerAugust 10, 2020 at 10:12 pm
My all-time favorite movie is Aquaman
Log in to reply.