Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansson have topped Forbes’ list of Hollywood’s highest paid actresses for 2015.
Lawrence comes in at the top of the list, largely in part to her starring roles in The Hunger Games and X-Men franchises. The actress brought in $52 million over the course of the last year.
Johansson earned the #2 spot, earning $35.5 million. The Avengers star packs such a box office punch these days, that she takes home over $10 million a movie.
Rounding out the top 5 highest paid actresses are Melissa McCarthy, Bingbing Fan and Jennifer Aniston.
Others that made the list include Angelina Jolie, Kristen Stewart, Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep.
You can view the list of highest paid actresses and their respective salaries below:
1. Jennifer Lawrence–$52 million
2. Scarlett Johansson–$35.5 million
3. Melissa McCarthy–$23 million
4. Bingbing Fan–$21 million
5. Jennifer Aniston–$16.5 million
6. Julia Roberts–$16 million
7. Angelina Jolie-Pitt–$15 million
8. Reese Witherspoon–$15 million
9. Anne Hathaway–$12 million
10. Kristen Stewart–$12 million
11. Cameron Diaz–$11 million
12. Gwyneth Paltrow–$9 million
13. Meryl Streep–$8 million
14. Amanda Seyfried–$8 million
15. Sandra Bullock–$8 million
16. Emma Stone–$6.5 million
17. Mila Kunis–$6.5 million
18. Natalie Portman–$6 million
Are you surprised by the list? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!