Welcome to FanBark, a brand new, dog-centric section of FanBolt!
My name is Fozzie, and I’m a 3-month old F1b goldendoodle who loves to play, eat, play, sleep, and did I mention play?! My mom, Emma, is the editor of FanBolt – and she created this section just for me so I could geek out along with her!
For this first post, I’m barking at the change to do my first unboxing for PupBox.com! Mom thinks I’m easily distracted though, so she and my dad insisted on helping with the video!
Here’s the full breakdown on what was included in the November 2017 PupBox!
- 3 Month Guide: This is good for mom so she better knows how to handle me. From potty training to teething this guide will walk you through some early training tips and tricks for your 3 month old pup!
- Natural Dog 5″ Curly Bully: By far my favorite thing in the box (if you couldn’t tell from the video). This all natural, made from 100% beef curly bully was gone in 20 minutes… if that. It was great for my teething… and also for throwing in the air and playing fetch with myself!
- TrustyPup Hens: My favorite chick, after mom of course. This little hen is designed to be stronger and last longer no matter how rough I play with it.
- Kong Puppy Medium: Mom says this came at a good time because I’ve almost outgrown my smaller one. The soft rubber is nice for me since I’m teething, and it’s also helped in crate training and in decreasing separation anxiety. Mom says this has also been great for teaching me proper chewing behaviors… even though I currently still prefer her hand!
- Spot Farms Training Bites-Chicken: These are amazing! These Bites only uses the finest ingredients sourced from family farms and trusted suppliers in the U.S.
- PupBox Training Tote Bag: Mom keeps this tote literally attached at her hip when she’s training me.
I love it because it means faster treats for me – which also means I’m more likely to know what mom is trying to get me to do!
- Natural Nutrition Sweet Potato Chews 4oz: These taste so good!!! They’re dried chewy sweet potatoes that are great for teething – and they’re healthy and soft texture is gentle on my teeth and gums!
That’s a lot of awesome goodies right?!
So here’s how it works, you create a profile for your pup on PupBox.com – which allows for PupBox to cater each box to the growing needs of your furbaby. Each box is customized based on your puppy’s age, development and physical characteristics. I only eat grain-free food and treats, and mom was able to define that with PupBox along with noting her name, birthdate, gender, coat type, target adult weight, and allergies and preferences.
Once you’ve got your furbaby’s profile built out, you can pick a plan that best fits your budget. One month, 3 months, 6 months or annually – and of course the more months you sign up for in advance, the more money you save. You do pay for your full subscription upfront, so be aware of that – and it will renew automatically so you don’t miss out on your monthly dose of great products for pup and great information for me. If you change your mind for whatever reason though, you can cancel at any time.
Want to check out PupBox? Use the coupon code FOZZIE for a 15% discount on any PupBox.com subscription.
Licks & Wags,
PupBox did provide us with a free box for this review, but no other compensation was exchanged. Everything mentioned above is Fozzie (and Emma’s) honest opinion.