We’ve got a brand new FanBark unboxing for you! All of our FanBark unboxings are done by our editor’s pup, Fozzie! Enjoy her review and unboxing of the latest PupJoy box!
Fozzie here, and I’m a 3-month old F1b goldendoodle who loves to play, eat, play, sleep, and did I mention play?! My mom, Emma, is the editor of FanBolt – and she created this section just for me so I could geek out along with her!
It’s the holidays, which means this PupJoy box had some pretty adorable holiday surprises in it! I got a little help from my mom and dad on this unboxing video – as they think I’m easily distracted… squirrel!!!!!!
Here’s the full breakdown on what was included in this PupJoy Box!
- Zippy Paws Z-Stitched Gingerbread Man Dog Toy: A line of extra-tough plush toys reinforced with strong border webbing and stitched together with Z-Stitch® Technology, a special sewing technique created exclusively by ZippyPaws! These toys can withstand some serious chewing, thanks to their fortifying inner layers of durable fabrics.
- American Dog: Fall-N-Leaf: Another classic from American Dog – this time it’s a fall classic. The Fall N Leaf is made of durable cordura material so it is highly durable. The inside crinkles so it is sure to get much attention from your pup this fall.
- Simply Fido Little Moby Whale: My favorite thing in this month’s box! Basic Little Moby is a 9″ Whale toy. He’s safe, non-toxic, all natural organic cotton.
- Rosie’s Salmon and Ginger Soft Treats: Sustainably sourced Salmon (say that 3 times!) and real ginger with hearty chickpeas, flax, and chia seed for a tangy taste. Soft, and easy to chew for smaller dogs. Made in the USA. No grain, gluten, corn or soy. No artificial preservatives. No meals, by-products, or fillers. Just healthy awesomeness!
- Don’t 4Get About Me Farm House Soft Cut Duck & Cranberry Treats: These delicious and nutritious treats are made of duck, cranberry, with a little chicken thrown in – all resulting in a nice soft consistency that your pup will love. No corn, grains, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Peace Love Jerky Treats: All Natural Jerky – 100% U.S. Sourced All Natural meats, only human-grade meats, no Preservatives, no Additives, no Salt, no GMO’s, no Glutens, Nothing but the meat! You can tear these into small treats for smaller sized dogs or puppies – and make sure you keep these refrigerated after opening!
- Boe’s Bone Gourmet Organic Dog Biscuit: Bo’s Bones best-selling POWERBONE is the hefty honey-rich organic biscuit that wins friends and starts tails wagging. Perforated for easy breaking they contain organic whole wheat bread flour, organic rolled oats, eggs from free-range chickens, award-winning honey, and spring water.
That’s a pretty awesome haul right?!
Curious for more information on PupJoy?
Each PupJoy delivery is personalized with carefully selected products for your pup. PupJoy works directly with responsible indie brands to bring you the highest quality, natural and organic products. Plus, a portion of every order is donated to help shelter animals find loving homes through their partnership with the Bissell Pet Foundation.
In addition to PupJoy’s own charitable efforts, many of their manufacturing partners have programs to give back to causes themselves. It is something that they actively look for in their partners, to help multiply the impact for those in need.
PupJoy‘s subscription prices range from $23 – $44 per box, all with Risk Free ordering (the only box with risk free ordering – (skip renewals, edit or cancel a subscription at any time, with no penalty), free US shipping and a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. You can even customize each box based on your dog’s unique needs and personality, and you can plan deliveries to fit your schedule. So you only get what you want, when you want it.
Want to check out PupJoy? Head on over to PupJoy.com!
Licks & Wags,
PupJoy did provide us with a free box for this review, but no other compensation was exchanged. Everything mentioned above is Fozzie (and Emma’s) honest opinion.