Fozzie here, and I’m a 3-month old F1b goldendoodle who loves to play, eat, play, sleep, and did I mention play?! My mom, Emma, is the editor of FanBolt – and she created this section just for me so I could geek out along with her!
It’s the holidays, and I got the The Dapper Dog Box just in time for Christmas! We took a road trip up to Memphis last week to see my grandpawrents, and my mom and dad let me open the box a little early – Christmas Eve! I got a little help from my pawrents on this unboxing video – as they think I’m easily distracted being in this “hotel” place… squirrel!!!!!!
The Dapper Dog Box Review
Here’s the full breakdown on what was included in this Dapper Dog Box!
- Zippy Paws Mini Donut Toy: ZippyPaws Donutz’ embroidered “sprinkles” and toppings make them look like real delicious donuts! This toy has two squeakers in it and it’s my absolute favorite thing in this box…. and possibly my favorite toy of all time.
- Holiday Plaid Bandana by Willowear: Made exclusively for The Dapper Dog Box, this gorgeous festive bandana is not only super soft but the quality is incredible. Not to mention I look super cute in it!
- Soda Can Toy: This super-tough dog chew toy, shaped like a soda can, is my next challenge to conquer. Made in Colorado, USA the Soda Can Toy is amazingly, hilariously resilient. Engineered specifically with determined dogs (like myself) in mind, it’s a non-toxic and biodegradable rubber compound that perfectly balances durability with chewability for incredible longevity and levity. Inside the durable walls is a space for stuffing toothsome treats, like peanut butter (mom- hint, hint), canned food, or kibble.
- ZippyPaws Brainey Squeaky Plush Dog Toy: Brainey is a super adorable critter who is short on limbs but big on brains. This toy the perfect shape and size to entertain medium and large dogs… or even small dogs like me who are growing at a crazy fast pace! This little pig’s curly tail is my absolute favorite – and the squeaker inside is pretty awesome too!
- Flavorit® BarkBone™ Peanut Butter Flavor Infused: My second favorite thing in this box is this bone! The richly flavor infused nylon bone has tiny treat cells molded in both sides. The flavor cells can be filled with peanut butter, cheese, cream cheese, or any other spreadable treat your little one prefers. The tiny flavor cells hold just enough spread to entertain me but not so much that I’m getting a lot of calories!!
- Vital Essentials Turkey Fries: So I kinda freaked out over these! VE Freeze-Dried Vital Treats are packed with vital nutrients, made with only fresh, whole, single-sourced USDA animal protein to provide essential nutrition that dogs instinctively crave. Contains ZERO preservatives, hormones or antibiotics – and no grain (which is a must for me as I have a sensitive tummy).
- Down Dog Snacks- AppleBerry Zensations: Made with apple sauce and blueberries, these grain free treats are handmade in small batches using all-natural, wholesome gourmutt ingredients. They’re a little big for me – but super easy for my pawrents to break into smaller pieces and use for training me – or when I’m just being extra cute!
That’s a pretty awesome haul right?! Let me be real though – that video was incredibly hard for me to make because I just wanted to take that donut and run. See below. Sorry, not sorry mom…
Curious for more information on The Dapper Dog Box?
The Dapper Dog Box is a monthly goodie box for pups and dogs of all ages and sizes. Each month you’ll receive treats, toys, chews or trendy and beautiful bandanas or bowties.
Every month you will receive 5 treats, toy and accessories that have an average package value of $60. Typically The Dapper Dog Box will include two treats, two toys and one chew or accessory. They rotate the types of items each month so your dog will never get bored. All treats are always 100% all natural, made in the USA and organic or grain free. They will never contain any artificial preservatives or fillers and are always free of wheat, soy and corn.
The Dapper Dog Box personalizes and customizes the items for you and your dog. Other boxes send all dogs the same stuff, regardless of chewing styles, allergies and grain free diets. The Dapper Dog Box will send durable items for heavy chewers, grain free treats for dogs on grain free diets, XS toys for toy breeds and anything else you need for your dog. The products they will send you are of the highest quality, unique brands and overall cool products that you probably haven’t seen before. They also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you don’t love something, give them a shout and they will send you something else! But I LOVED everything in this box!!
The Dapper Dog Box also loves to support rescues in the USA (which we couldn’t be more excited to support!). They donate a portion of sales from every purchased box to a different rescue organization every month. They have worked with over 12 rescues including The Sato Project, Animal Hope & Wellness, Chews Life Dog Rescue, Queen’s Best Corgi Rescue and more. They’ve donated thousands of dollars to help dogs find their forever homes, so you can feel wonderful knowing every box you get, helps dogs in need!
Want to check out The Dapper Dog Box? Head on over to TheDapperDogBox.com!
Licks & Wags,
The Dapper Dog Box did provide us with a free box for this review, but no other compensation was exchanged. Everything mentioned above is Fozzie (and Emma’s) honest opinion.