We’ve got a brand new FanBark unboxing for you! FanBark unboxings are done by our editor’s pup, Fozzie! Enjoy her review and unboxing of the May 2018 PupBox!
Fozzie here, and I’m a 9-month old F1b goldendoodle who loves to play, eat, play, sleep, and did I mention play?! My mom, Emma, is the editor of FanBolt – and she created this section just for me so I could geek out along with her!
This box couldn’t have arrived at a better time, as I’m literally destroying most of my puppy toys now – and my mom keeps taking them away from me, which means this PupBox was like Christmas morning for me! I got a little help from my mom and dad on this unboxing video – as they think I’m easily distracted… squirrel!!!!!!
May 2018 PupBox Review
Here’s the full breakdown on what was included in the May 2018 PupBox!
- 9 Month Guide: Training insert that gives you helpful information on your pup’s keeping your pup’s doorway manners – and a few other helpful tips for your 9-month old pup as well!!
- GoDog Dragon (Large): This was my favorite toy in the box this month!!! It had minimal stuffing and a floppy design which makes it perfect for puppy teeth!! Only my teeth are a little stronger… Notice how I said “had”? I may have ate its face off earlier today… but I still love playing with it!
- Pet Greens Jerky: This is the only dog treat made with organic wheatgrass! Grain free and made in the USA – it’s perfect for training!
- West Paw Bumi (Large): This toy flexes to twice its length during tug-o-war! It’s a S-shaped you that’s great for fetch or flinging! The design makes it fly far and I love to carry it around – its lightweight and tough!!
- Well & Good Black Cushion Slicker Brush (Large): This brush keeps me from getting matts! I have a love hate relationship with it – but the hate only comes from mom not letting me run with it and chew it.
- Well & Good Hypoallergenic Dog Wipes (100 pack): So I go through A LOT of these. My pawrents like to keep me clean – and these always help me look my best even after a long workout in the dog park!
That’s a lot of awesome goodies right?! Especially this dragon… it makes me so happy!
So here’s how it works, you create a profile for your pup on PupBox.com – which allows for PupBox to cater each box to the growing needs of your furbaby. Each box is customized based on your puppy’s age, development and physical characteristics. I only eat grain-free food and treats, and mom was able to define that with PupBox along with noting her name, birthdate, gender, coat type, target adult weight, and allergies and preferences.
Once you’ve got your furbaby’s profile built out, you can pick a plan that best fits your budget. One month, 3 months, 6 months or annually – and of course the more months you sign up for in advance, the more money you save. You do pay for your full subscription upfront, so be aware of that – and it will renew automatically so you don’t miss out on your monthly dose of great products for pup and great information for me. If you change your mind for whatever reason though, you can cancel at any time.
Want to check out PupBox? Use the coupon code FOZZIE for a 15% discount on any PupBox.com subscription.
Licks & Wags,
PupBox did provide us with a free box for this review, but no other compensation was exchanged. Everything mentioned above is Fozzie (and Emma’s) honest opinion.