- MemberFanAugust 21, 2020 at 3:16 pm
Lately, I have been listening to rap/hip-hop from the late 90’s and early 2000’s. Ludacris, Nelly, Busta, etc. I don’t like a lot of current stuff in that genre but it was just a lot more fun back then.
- MemberModeratorAugust 21, 2020 at 7:24 pm
? dating yourself..
Not much just father daughter dance songs with diva..
- MemberFanFebruary 8, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Jorja Smith and Andra Day….incredible vocalists…
- MemberLevel 1February 11, 2021 at 8:47 pm
Love the latest Sinead O’Connor single, ‘I’ll Be Singing.’ It is absolutely beautiful and I am glad to hear something new by her. I have never been a huge fan but must say she has a gorgeous voice.
- MemberLevel 1March 5, 2021 at 5:08 pm
I love TLC, particularly the songs ‘Damaged’ and ‘Unpretty!’
- MemberLevel 1April 2, 2021 at 8:19 am
Speaking of Andra Day, I love her song ‘Rise Up’ but also heard she gives an incredible performance in her movie. I am going to have to check it out!
- MemberLevel 1May 26, 2021 at 10:43 pm
Went back to listening to ‘Wolf Alice’ today! Love them !
- MemberLevel 1June 4, 2021 at 3:50 pm
I started listening to My Chemical Romance’s ‘Welcome to the Black Parade’ again and forgot what a brilliant album it is. Such a good variety of songs on it. It is hard to believe it was released over 14 years ago!
- MemberLevel 1June 4, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Or to correct myself, ‘The Black Parade’ album!
Log in to reply.