Atlanta Weekly Filming Roundup: ‘The Duff,’ ‘Insurgent,’ ‘Triple Nine’ and More
Here’s your Atlanta Weekly Filming Roundup for the week of June 22nd- June 28th:
Currently in Production
- The Walking Dead was seen filming on Rock House Rd from Crawford Rd to Old Ga 85 in Senoia.
- Insurgent is filming at the Archives Building in Atlanta today and was spotted filming at the Capitol yesterday.
- Triple Nine has been filming on Centennial Olympic Park Drive between Martin Luther King Drive and Andrew Young International Blvd in Atlanta.
- The Duff was seen filming at Marietta High School in Marietta as well as Grady High Schoool Midtown.
- Starz’ Survivors Remorse has been spotted filming at the Olympic flame restaurant on Marietta Boulevard Atlanta this week.
- Goosebumps continued filming at Avondale High School/Dekalb School of the Arts in Decatur, GA.
- USA Network’s Satisfaction is filming at Screen Gem Studios next to Aaron’s Amphitheatre (Will always be Lakewood to us!).
- The Sunday Horse filmed night scenes in Conyers last night and will film again tonight.
- Oprah was spotted at Southern Art at Intercontinental.
- Michael K. Williams (best known as Omar from The Wire was seen grabbing a drink at Front Page News).
- The Chrisley family from Chrisley Knows Best dined with press at Rosebud in Virginia Highlands.
- Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor of Transformers: Age of Extinction were in town doing press for the new film.
- Matthew Stafford of the Detroit Lions was spotted at Painted Pin.
- Rapper Waka Flocka was seen in the Atlanta airport.
Thanks to OnLocationVacations.com, The Buzz, @ATLWood411, @Peachyscoop and our editor Emma Loggins for the tips! Be sure to check back every Friday and see where some of your favorite tv shows, movies and stars have been spotted in Georgia. Also, if there’s anything else you’d like to see included in the roundup, leave your ideas in the comments below.
Photo Credit: Summit Entertainment